“Great Dinner”

Transit: Government Center and South Station
Conway, NH
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I spent several days in Boston attending meetings and stumbled onto the Vintage Lounge on my last night. Nice atmosphere and attentive service. I sat at the bar and enjoyed an excellent dinner and glass of wine. The wine list was a little limited for me, but there were still many to select from. I can easily recommend this place and will return when I am in Boston again!

• Visited May 2012

Massachusetts
“great spot for an outdoor cocktail hour”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I went to Vintage for some after work cocktails with a friend. There is outdoor seating (limited) but it was quiet on the night we went. The drinks are unbelievable. I had the berry mojito - it was divine. I would absolutely go back for drinks!

• Visited March 2012
Rhode Island
“Secomd Time there, still great!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This restaurant is definately a hidden gem. The 1st time I went I purchased a deal at Travelzoo. They treated us well and the foor was EXCELLENT so I knew I would return. My fiance took me back for my birthday and the food was still awesone. I tell everyone I know about this restaurant. The ambiance is a cool upsacle but casual vibe. You an totally hold a nice event here...The menu is very reasonable. The 1st time I had the Sea Scallop and Lobster Pasta. I thought I dies and went to heaven. This time I had the Braised Short Ribs...wow...they were awesome. So tender I didn't even need to use my knife. Love this restaurant. More people need to know about it!!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank waubin
Boston
“Loved it again!”
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I went back and sat outside, and loved it. The food was delicious and has been consistently good everytime I've gone, and the wine list is awesome. Love their salad options and the entrees our party of 4 had were all very good. We've tried the lamb and filet, and in the winter I had their soups, all really good.

here
“really bad food”
Reviewed November 22, 2009

I went to the Vintage Lounge last night with a few friends for dinner. The decor was very nice, but everything else was a complete disappointment. For appetizers, the grilled portobello mushrooms had a heavy vinegar taste and the fried calamari were so bland that we were certain that they had been boiled to death before frying. The pan seared salmon was edible but looked as dry as it tasted. The most ridiculous dish of the evening was the statler chicken breast. The entire dish was as salty as sea water.

When we informed the waitress about how we felt about the food, she didn't seem to care. Then again she didn't seem too enthusiastic to be working there to begin with.