“Breakfast as it made to be”
Review of Spring Street Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian, Cafe
Neighborhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Neighborhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Have been here twice in the last 3 weeks. Their breakfast is first class with everything fresh and hot at the table. The staff are friendly and attentive. The lunch food is fine too according to the Missus and we will use this as our local stop in the future. Prices are perfect too by the way.

There are newer reviews for Spring Street Cafe

Reviewed April 9, 2012

When we're not in the mood for the boisterousness of IHOP and the 50's Diner, we get a fresh, friendly and quite breakfast here.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I love the breakfast at Spring Street, the omelette's are my favorite. They are fluffy and freshly cooked, I think in a lot of butter but worth it. They are very hot to the table and ingredients fresh. The coffee is decent and plentiful. Hashbrowns okay, toast okay. I wish they would put fake bacon/sausage on the menu, that would be fab. The dinner is so so, too expensive for what you get. And we've been disappointed in dinner on too many occasions so now just stick with breakfast. The breakfast waitstaff is awesome, super friendly and perfectly attentive!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Great food I recommend the French toast which is oven baked and the best I ever had. Great, homemade breakfast with good prices

Reviewed January 30, 2010

We went for dinner, and they serve some pretty good Italian food. It's the little things that this place lacks. The servers are young and unprofessional. The atmosphere is... wait, there is none. The prices are too high for what you get. You will be much better off going to Delfino down the street in Roslindale if you want a great meal and a better overall experience.