“Cute place, ok food.”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Cute place, ok food.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Came here around 4pm specifically after seeing the country fried chicken on the menu online. The place had a fun vibe and I'm sure is a good place to hang out with friends at night when it's not so dead. We also clearly came during a shift change. Ordered our first rounds of drinks, I was a bit disappointed when a mix drink they were advertising was unavailable, we told them we needed a few minutes to look over the menu. It was much longer than a few minutes before someone different finally came to take our orders. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but we were very hungry. He got the fish and chips and enjoyed them, we weren't expecting it to come with curly fries, but they were very delicious. I got the country fried chicken. I was intrigued by the maple bourbon cream which ended up being pretty tasty, but despite looking good the chicken was very bland and tough. I got mashed potatoes as a side and they were the most plain tasteless mashed potatoes I've ever had. Overall I would return here for a drink, but not to eat.

• Visited January 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Theater District Comfort food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place has good food, good service at the bar and is reasonably priced.
I would recommend it before or after a show or a movie up the street.

Visited December 2013
Framingham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun spot for a casual before theatre bite!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stopped in for a pre-theatre quick bite before going to a show at the Wilbur. There was a short wait, no reservations, active bar and a very good waitress who filled all my 13 and 15 year old grandsons request and got us out quickly, and on time, for our show. Food was better than I expected.

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“local flavor”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Began with a beverage here before a concert and enjoyed that so much, returned after for a late bite. Wonderful local establishment in the heart of the theater district

Visited October 2013
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Excellent pub!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If looks could be deceiving, this place was it! It is a little hole in the wall place that you could easily walk by and not give a second thought. This place was recommended to us by the bellman at the Intercontinental Hotel and it was great! The drinks were strong, the atmosphere was cozy and the staff were very attentive. The sweet potato fries with the vanilla bourbon sauce was AMAZING!

• Visited October 2013