“Absolutely perfect!”

Ranked #7 of 38 Boston B&B and Inns
Courtenay, Canada
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Aisling B&B during our first visit to Boston. Dympna and James were charming, helpful hosts . Our room was large, clean and quiet.The Aisling was about a 20 minute walk to Downtown Boston which was perfect. My mouth waters when I recall the delicious breakfasts. We look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We recently spent four nights at the Aisling Bed And Breakfast. We were welcomed as family. Our hosts were wonderful. We really appreciated being picked up at the airport, taken to a restaurant when it was late at night, driven to the Tourist Information Center, and then, to the bus terminal so we could continue on our travels. All your suggestions concerning things to do in Boston helped to make our trip enjoyable. We also will remember our conversations around the breakfast table.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Westmeath
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As a customer who required a gluten free breakfast I was delighted with the personal service provided by Dympna and James. Every morning, Dympna served up a different variety of gluten free breakfasts that went above and beyond excellent service. Accommodation was very comfortable and clean. Location is excellent,two minutes walk to bus stop or 20 mins to the city.
I was also given freedom of a seperate kitchen to prepare other meals when needed which I was more than grateful for.

I could not recommend this gem of a bnb more than stating when I come back in autumn, I cannot wait to stay here again. It really was perfect.

Una Healy, Ireland.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed July 5, 2013

From the time Dympna personally picked us up at the airport, explained to us how to see all the sights, pointed us in the right direction to Fenway Park, recommended restaurants, listened to our daily experiences, and even gave us extra muffins for the road, until we headed home, we enjoyed the Aisling Bed and Breakfast immensely.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Susan P
Zagreb, Croatia
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I enjoyed staying at this B&B and warmly recommend it. The location is convenient, the owners are great, the breakfast is superb. The rooms are clean and pleasant, but located in the basement (which is not my preferred location). In general, this B&B has pleasant and worm atmosphere.

Room Tip: Very clean and nice rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ZG2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Aisling House while in Boston for a cruise and we absolutely LOVED it !! Dympna and James were amazing hosts and made us feel like they had known us for years, chatting and having breakfast with us. Dympna served an amazing breakfast in the dining room - But not just any breakfast. Every detail was important to her from the lovely decor of the Victorian dining room, to the china dinnerware and beautiful tea service. She went out of her way to make it a truly special experience. I felt like I was back in my grandmother's house where every meal was an occasion and a reason to bring out the fine china. It made wish we could have stayed at Aisling House longer !! Dympna was very helpful with tips on making navigation around Boston a little easier and giving us ideas on what to see. I would highly recommend a stay here ... You will not be sorry and I'm sure will love it as much as we did !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jacqueline H
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful and clean room, awesome bed, woke to have breakfast with James and Dympna. We could have stayed and visited with them all morning but wanted to do some sight seeing. Very inviting, warming, and personal stay. We will definitely stay at Aisling on our next trip in Boston!

• Stayed June 2013