If you or family are receiving treatment at one of the area hospitals, the location can not beat.
However, the hotel was a nightmare to deal with. Booked a stay of over a week while a family member was having surgery at Children's. We were advised to book based on our longest projection and that we could check out early if there was an early discharge. This was confirmed verbally when the reservation was made, at check-in, and at check-out, as well as in writing.
The hotel ended up booking us for nearly an extra week, despite advising the hotel 3 times that we were checking out both via phone and the front desk. They repeatedly refused to correct the problem and forced us to chargeback the additional nights.
* Room was fairly large
* Location can't be beat for visiting the area hospitals
* Hotel Hallways are kept very dark
* Non-Smoking floor constantly reeked of smoke
* Water pressure in the shower was extremely week
* Attached restaurant was poor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service hotel is walking distance to key area attractions such as the Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Dana Farber, and Harvard Medical School, Boston University, Colleges of the Fenway Northeastern Univeristy and Boston College. Easy access on the Green Line of the MBTA public transportation. Concierge service for Historic Tours of Boston and tickets to major events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Longwood Medical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel Boston
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western