7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$264
View deal
Expedia.com$264
Hotels.com$264
Priceline$264
Traveluro$271
travelup.com$309
Trip.com$313
All reviews dana farber children's hospital front desk brigham womens hospital stay cvs pharmacy nearby hospital great concierge parking garage snow storm two queen beds five minute walk great place to stay room rate continental breakfast fenway park convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2021

First, the location, is so close to all major Hospitals. My sister was having an earlier than expected procedure at Brigham & Women's. I went to Hotel , Angel at the front desk was very understanding, and said my room was ready. It saved the day I would have had to sit in a car for hours waiting on a cold January day. the hotel is very clean and newly furnished. The restaurant on site was good for breakfast the next day. You can park in the garage and walk right into the hotel. I would not hesitate to stay again if needed. Room was very comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Gayle Sinclair, Marketing at The Inn At Longwood Medical, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2021

Dear Robert:

Thank you for writing a review and for your kind words! Angle always tries to help and we're very proud of him. I hope all is well for your sister!

Reviewed January 12, 2021

The Inn at Longwood was very clean, the rooms have just been renovated and are quite nice and very comfortable. My 94 year old Mom was having a procedure at Beth Israel and due to Covid they would not be able to keep her overnight which they had in the past. Since they would not be releasing her until after 7:30 p.m., I did not feel comfortable driving an hour home, so I decided to get a hotel room near the hospital just in case. The room I was given was at the very end of the hall which was quite a walk; after seeing this, I asked if it was possible to get a room nearer to the elevator, since the procedure my Mom was having was on her leg and she woudn't be able to walk that far. Dave, the concierge, immediately had my room moved right by the elevator. He was extremely accomodating and helpful. I would return if the need arose!

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for The Inn and for kind words. I'm glad David was able to help! He is a great representative for us and we hope that we are always able to meet and surpass expectations! We hope you will come back again and visit for a fun occassion!

Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

I wanted to stay near Dana Farber for medical treatments and not have to drive 2 hours in the morning two days in a row.

After talking to Olivia Scott the person on night duty I felt safe booking a room near the hospitals for 2 nights.
My husband had an unexpected visit to Brigham and Women's Emergency room after he fainted and fell and hit his head. I had blood work and Chemo scheduled because of the proximity of the Partners' hospitals ( Brigham and Women, Dana Farber Cancer, Massachusetts General hospital )l Can walk to each of the hospitals within 5 minutes.

The concierge David and later Angel were helpful since I was concerned about my husband and he made my stay easy.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words! Olivia will be so happy that she was able to help! and David and Angel are our Stars and glad they were able to make you stay better!

Be well - stay safe and we look forward to your visiting us again!

Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

Our daughter has a long and complex medical history including a heart transplant just over two years ago. We were returning to Boston Children's Hospital from our home in CT for the removal of her feeding tubes, which she no longer needs. The Inn gives special medical rates to families with children who are admitted to the hospital. Since only one parent can sleep at the bedside we required a room for the night before her pre-op appointment for all of us, and then we reserved three more nights for just me as we were told she would be admitted for three or four days. Thankfully we only needed the room for two of the four nights as she was only admitted overnight for observation. As anyone being discharged from a hospital knows, the process can be slow and it was not official that we were leaving until well into the afternoon, five hours past check out time. A young man named Angel was on the desk and not only did he not charge us for the unused night, but he also took off the night we should have been charged due to missing check out time. I would have paid for that night without complaint, but he did it automatically. The only issue I had with the room was a lack of hot water in the morning, but it turns out that when a large hotel is not very full (there were correspondingly very few patients in the hospital) it takes a very long time for the hot water to make it throughout the building. Since we were on the 7th floor and I didn't know this, I thought there was an issue. Now I know to let it run longer! I would encourage anyone in a similar situation to get a room at The Inn at Longwood Medical, but I would tell them to leave their car in the Chidren's Hopital Garage as you can get your parking ticket validated for appointments and you can get one free parking voucher per day while your child is admitted to the hospital.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for The Inn! We really appreciate all of your kind words! We hope tht your daughter is doing well and stays on the path to healing!

All the best!

Reviewed December 31, 2020 via mobile

On my last stay I met a very helpful man named Angel . He went the extra step to answer all of my questions. He has a wonderful personality and is the kind of person who’s makes you want to come back.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! Angel will be very pleased to be remembered so nicely! Stay safe and be well!