“Wonderful”

The Inn at Longwood Medical
Ranked #36 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed April 9, 2009

We loved it. The kids had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The play room for the kids was great. The location was perfect. The staff was top shelf. I would recommend ths hotel to everyone.
The room was perfect. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Inn at Longwood Medical

Reviewed April 8, 2009

Clean, friendly and comfortable. The staff was great and even directed us to events around the city. I wish all my stays were like this - will go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2009

The Inn at Longwood is well placed, convenient for city amenities and facilities and offers a quality experience and good value for money. Close to Fenway Park and convenient for Boston (Logan) Airport, it is co-located with a shopping mall which also offers several options for dining as well as a wide variety of local restaurants and waterng holes.

The staff are friendly and offer really good customer service. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I stayed there from March 5 to 8. After I came back to my hometown I found that I left my stuff at the hotel room. I contacted the Best Western hotel and they replied I should directly contact the hotel where I stayed because there are lots of Best Western Hotels and also imformed me of contact information. I e-mailed and one of wonderful staff, Tony Arias, promptly replied to my message and take actions to make me get my missing stuff back. Even though the stuff is on its way to my place at the moment I'm pretty much sure that I'll get it soon. That's why I'm writing this review now. I feel really grateful to Mr. Arias for everything he did for me. One more thing to tell is every single staff who served me there was fantastic. I'd love to visit there again. I strongly recommend this hotel to future visitors!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2009

We were check in by one David Gore, the Assisant Front Office Manager. We had never experienced such professional & friendly service at any hotel that we have ever stayed in & we do a lot of traveling. The entire staff was more than happy to assist us with any of our requests & I should mention that my husband is disabled & they could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PurpleDragonLady
Reviewed March 18, 2009

This Inn does not have a fitness center..it is a block away, you take your room key and pay $10.00 a day to use, it is not at all kid friendly!, We asked the desk staff to call us a cab to the airport and he called a "friend" with a lincoln navigator with NO SHOCKS! He wanted 65.00! He only got 57.00 but that was way too much!, There were dirty panties hidden in the closet in our room, the water in the shower went from ice cold to scalding hot in seconds! The tile wall was separating in the shower where the corners connected, I could go on and on. It was really disappointing! We will return to Boston often but will not stay there!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2009

This Best Western in conveniently settled in between the medical center of Boston. It is within walking distance of all the hospitals in the area.

The rooms were spartan yet sufficient. The bathroom was small by today's standards. Don't expect any extra amenities.

However, the staff is excellent. They know that people staying at the hotel are stressed due to visiting relatives/friends in the nearby hospital so they do everything they can do help out. We had to check in a relative at 1 a.m. and they were very helpful about it.

Make sure to ask for the complimentary breakfast coupon if you are staying there due to medical reasons.

This hotel is expensive; however, you are paying for easy access to the hospitals.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
The Verb Hotel
The Verb Hotel
#11 of 84 in Boston
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
Boston Hotel Buckminster

Been to The Inn at Longwood Medical? Share your experiences!