Hotel Boston
$344
$245
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen lineb linetrain stoproom was cleansafe neighborhoodcontinental breakfastpublic transportationcoffee makereasy accessfront desk staffred sox gamefenway parkbucerealmicrowavegraduationcommonwealth
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel is located near a trolley line stop, important in Boston. It has been upgraded since our last stay, especially the breakfast. It was clean, and staff were helpful. One negative-the bathrooms are behind the outside wall, and ours had a broken radiator. Rest of the room was fine.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwcommave, General Manager at Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the feedback that you provided for us. I could not understand what you meant about the bathrooms, but if you would like to contact me personally I would appreciate some additional detail regarding what you meant. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff, we appreciate the fact the you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stay in Boston often and use this hotel for the nice rooms, breakfast and free parking. The T is a short walk as well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are average but comfortable and frankly, we are not in the room that much. We prefer a good night sleep which we get.

1  Thank Lynn R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your kind words for our staff. I will be sure to share your review with them. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great location, clean and perfectly adquate - and a great value for Boston. I was nervous about the exterior doors - it's been forever since I stayed in a hotel with exterior doors. I was frankly freaked out the first night - arriving late and traveling alone will do that to you. But after that first night, I felt pretty safe. And I would stay there again.

1  Thank Rebecca M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you kind words. I am pleased to know that even though you had your doubts, you gave us an opportunity to impress you. Thank you for that opportunity, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great price, located across from the Green Line T. About 30 min ride into the city-only drawback. Very clean room and comfortable bedding. Knowledgeable staff and good breakfast. Easy check in and check out. Full size toiletries and spot on WiFi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Nice Hotel with great front desk help. The gentleman who helps repair things in the room is also very helpful. I haven't found one person yet who has been rude. I would keep coming back here, as long as the staff stay's the same.

1  Thank Donna S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, I will be sure to pass along your comments. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to your return in the future.