Ways to Experience USS Constitution
from $63.00
from $59.00
from $89.00
2,140 results
All reviews dry dock old ironsides navy personnel beautiful ship active duty below deck photo id freedom trail war ship metal detector answer questions security check piece of history navy yard living history visitor center american history
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did not know this when I set up the tour but I did learn that this ship is the oldest naval ship in American history and that this is an active naval base and there are personnel in the area. The ship is amazing and you can learn much from the tour guides.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We started our trek on the Freedom Trail at Bunker Hill and walked down to the USS Constitution. It is an amazing piece of our naval history. It was very eye opening to see the living conditions that the early sailors endured. It is a must see for everyone - well worth the time spent!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Second time for me and first time for the kids. This active piece of military history never gets old. The Naval personnel that are onboard are extremely knowledgeable regarding the ship. My kids loved the ship.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love history and this was like going back in the past. Lots of people don't realize that this is an active naval base and the sailors are serving their country even took the harbor cruise and witnessed the firing of thje cannons..

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing to see something so old that was truly a part of Americas history! We even got to sign our name on the copper siding! we come to see it every time we are in Boston!