3,766 results
All reviews record player rock and roll fenway park house of blues vinyl records themed hotel music theme fun hotel cool hotel heated pool cool vibe red sox game unique hotel no elevator awesome hotel valet parking yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fenway concerts and games are a must stay at the Verb! The staff is upbeat and helpful. I will definitely be back for games and concerts. Cant beat the location for the Fenway area. Easy in an out parking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheVerbHotel, General Manager at The Verb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We wanna take you away, let’s escape into the music here at The Verb anytime you want to keep on rockin' to it, Hutchaleto! We are hoping to see you soon and the next time you are looking to soothe your soul, , feel free to give us a shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is absolutely amazing! Pulling into the entrance you see a cool retro tour bus, valet waiting for you with smiles and a great entryway! The valet guy was very friendly and knowledgeable of just about everything happening in the area and things to see. He is extremely friendly! Checking in was a breeze and very quick. We were given the lowdown on amenities and perks and dining. The lanyards were a great idea and so cute. Mine happened to break and the desk clerks were so apologetic and quick to replace it even though it wasn't their fault. The room was cozy and welcoming with a very comfy bed. The bathroom is huge and ADA accommodating with a roll in shower and plenty of handrails, grab bars, a fold down shower seat and removable showerhead. The ease and comfort of these things make the stay here more pleasant since I'm an amputee and require it. There are record players in the rooms and a small album library near the lobby. The selection is wide across several genres. Our turntable didn't have a needle and Jack was on top of it and had it replaced immediately!I could keep going but I think I've hyped this hotel so much that it's your turn to find out for yourself! Book a room, enjoy the staff, enjoy the total atmosphere! While you're there, have a meal at Hojoko. The salmon sashimi is delish. If that's not your thing, the burger and fries are phenomenal!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

As we say around here: Check In, Tune Out! We are glad you found that out for yourself,ThsAmpTraveler. For climbing the stairway to heaven with us here at the Verb, thank you so much. We appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts as well! Happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and hope you will be back with us soon! Any time of year you can find us here, so the next time you hear the mission bell, give us a shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com in to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place with cool atmosphere. The staff was very kind and helpful. The turntables in the room and vinyl records in the rooms and lobby was very cool. Great location in the shadow of Fenway Park. I do think, however, that the valet stole my sunglasses from my car.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are family, Get up everybody and sing! Living life is fun here at The Verb! Thank you Connector17081793646 for your kind words. We adore the reaction people have to the turntables and how it rocks their world. The next time the rhythm of life brings you to Boston, give us a shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com in order to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a funky retro hotel, close to everything we came to see. The hotel staff was pleasant and very helpful. Xavier, Joey and Ky-l was so great made our stay super enjoyable!!!! We will be back for sure!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

A venue would be nothing without its rockstars and we can't thank you enough for staying with us here at the Verb, Amandacobb2019.... so THANK YOU for choosing us. Ky-L and Joey are rockstars as well for making your stay so great! The next time you are taking the midnight train going anywhere, give us a shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com in to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So when The Who tour the USA you gotta go. Especially when they are your favorite band. This was my 20th Who show and my love for them brought me to Boston. I hate I mean really hate driving in Boston....just do. So when a friend recommends this small rockin' hotel a stones throw from the park I had to do it......man o man what a show. But let's get back to The Verb...loved the vibe of the staff, the room was awesome (bed little hard for my liking) vinyl in the room, mini Marshall amps...are you kidding me !!!!!!! Showcase set up with Who memorabilia. If you are going to Boston to see an event....The Verb is worth every penny spent.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you jeff7152017! Don't stop believing in rock and roll, hold on to the feeling here at The Verb! We apprecaite your wonderful feedback (and we all have a love/hate relationship with traffic round these parts). THANK YOU for choosing us. The next time Boston sings out to you for a visit, give us a shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com in to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!