“Wonderful New Years Eve dinner”
Review of Bin 26 Enoteca

Bin 26 Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bin 26 Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #597 of 3,261 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a delightful & delicious meal New Year's Eve. We went early so as to be able to make the 7pm fireworks on the common. We ordered the tasting menu; me "from the farm" and my wife "from the sea" with the wine pairings. Outstanding favors, execution and creativity. One of my courses was the risotto which is always a risk to order because hard to make ahead particularly in Restaraunt setting. It was truly outstanding. The portions of food were a little large for typical tasting menu, but wine pairs were smaller than normal (2oz) and they didn't pair the appetizer course which is was a little strange. The wines were excellent but in terms of matching the favors they weren't the most artful pairings. We had a great server, Jose, who made the overall experience very enjoyable. We will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Bin 26 Enoteca

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The place looks trendy and offers a good variety of wines by the glass. Normal, it's an enoteca! But they obviously don't have much respect for their clients, a they assume people can't make the difference between linguine(my favorite kind of pasta) and tagliatelle. I hate to be taken for an idiot. And it got even worse, when I asked the tattooed and untidy waitress why they gave me tagliatelle instead of linguine. She simply answered with an air of superiority: "these are our linguine, they are fresh and that's how we make them" !! No comment.
Except that the pasta was fresh indeed, but overcooked, cold and irrelevant. And it cost $25.00!
The "idiot" will not return to Bin 26...

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place while walking down Charles Street on Sunday lunchtime and popped in for Brunch . Two servers kept everything flowing , they don't overfill the place , staggering the seating . Fresh pressed juices and a Sake Bloody Mary ( very spicy) made for tasty drinks , and the eggs and frittatas we ordered were nicely cooked and fresh . The sourdough bread is grilled rather than toasted so does have a charred flavour which we liked .
Service is unhurried and overall there is a nice relaxed atmosphere .. Not somewhere to eat if you are in a rush .. More a place to enjoy at your leisure !

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Bin 26 has a simple decor. We decided to sit at the bar.
They have a good wine selection. We ordered appetizers.
The bartender was very courteous and friendly.
We had a very nice time.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. The decor was simple but very creative and the food was really delicious. I had the vegetable risotto and their tiramisu inspired dessert. Both were fabulous. I liked the extensive list of wines by the glass and also that they offered a variety of sizes of glasses of wine. My meal was very reasonably priced and we sat at the shared table, which was fun and we still felt like we had our own private meal.
All in all a great find in Beacon Hill and will definitely come back again!