“The way to see Boston!”

$72.00*
Boston Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban AdvenTours offers quality bike rentals and exciting guided bike tours of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets of Boston and Cambridge - for families, students and visitors. Ride with us and see Boston the way it was meant to be seen - on two wheels!
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Bicycling is the way to see Boston and Urban AdvenTours provided my wife and I with all we needed to do it. Being 6'4" it is not always I can get a bike for my size but theirs was perfect. Took the Emerald Necklace tour which was just beautiful. Many thanks to Moe, our guide who was both knowledgeable and friendly, It was a great mix of easy cycling and sight seeing. This tour is offered only as for the fall but will check out the others when back in Boston..

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Last Wednesday, the first day of my stay in Boston, I found Urban AdvenTours online and booked a tour the following morning. That Thursday morning tour through downtown Boston was a high point of our trip. Elise, our guide, provided a safe and interesting tour that only a bicycle can provide. It was not only fun but also amazing. My wife and I saw and learned so much.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We'd heard the tour was enjoyable, but that was selling it short. From the staff at the bike shop to the tour guide we were very pleased with the whole experience. We had a splendid fall day to see Boston. It's a great way to see Boston!

UrbanAdvenTours, Guest Relations Manager at Urban AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

We're always striving to make everyone's experience here enjoyable - be it throughout the city or in our shop. Glad you enjoyed the tour - hope you'll come see us again for one of our other tours, or to rent on your own! Happy cycling!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was on a business trip to Boston and had a 3 hour slot of free time for a road bike work out. The staff at the shop were very helpful and friendly, and they gave me an excellent carbon road bike for my outing. My guide is an excellent cyclist, knew the roads like the back of his hand and took me on a very interesting tour of suburban Boston. I have no idea of where we went, but some of the places are definitely not on the tourist map, and gave me a taste of real Boston.

I strongly recommend UAT to any road cyclist who wants a good work out when they visit Boston.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We travel a lot and the first thing we do after we arrive is take an organized bike tour. Get a very good overview of the city, see many of the sites and helps us determine where we might want to go back. We can cover much more ground than walking and see many more sites in a short amount time. Also, you get up close in personal rather than sitting on a tour bus and looking out the window. Boston Bike Tours did it all well. Good leaders, good bikes and well thought out routes. Did both the City Tour and Emerald Isle - liked them both.