Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Urban AdvenTours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Urban AdvenTours
from $57.75
from $27.00
from $57.75
from $78.75
More Info
All reviews bike tour city view bike shop easy ride emerald necklace cambridge tour charles river great ride boston traffic these guys beacon hill highly recommend this tour visiting boston three hours fenway park great guide excellent tour
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This bike tour takes you both along the Charles River for a quiet, serene and picturesque ride; and then into the city including Fenway Park. The tour guides are well versed on the city sites and bikers of all ages and ability are accommodated. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have come down from Portland, Maine a couple of times to do tours with Urban AdvenTours and I can't wait to do it again! The bikes are so easy to ride and the tour guides are funny and personable. I have learned so much about Boston from these two tours that I had never learned in all the years that I've been visiting Boston.

I would highly recommend taking a tour with Urban AdvenTours, especially if you're short on time. You'll see much of the city in a few hours and you'll get a little exercise while you're at it!

UrbanAdvenTours, Guest Relations Manager at Urban AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

We love hearing about repeat customers who have such positive experiences on tour with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We look forward to seeing you in the future for another tour or rental!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent bike tour of Boston on Saturday July 13. It was an terrific way to get oriented to all the key areas of Boston in an afternoon. Our tour guide, Charles, provided so much information on Boston, covering history, architecture, sports, religion and politics. The bikes themselves were quite new and in excellent condition. The logistics of the tour (getting bikes and helmets fitted, going through safety items, etc) were very smooth. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have a thing about riding around a new city on a bike. I like them to be light and comfortable. I got that and then some with Urban Adventours. The staff was very kind, helped to fit me for helmet and the bike itself and gave me several options for a ride. They have their own tours which others told me was well worth it but I wanted to march to my own drummer. I came back feeling great and they were interested in the ride and my time. I will use them again on my next trip to Boston.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was my first visit to Boston and Urban AdvenTours made is a great weekend. Our tour guides provided a fun, educational and safe ride. The bikes we used were all new and in great condition. I'll say it again, Urban AdvenTours is the only way to see all of Boston. I also ended up purchasing a new bike. They had a great selection to choose from.

We are glad to hear you had so much luck in our shop and such a great time on tour! Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it.