Went here for a date night with spouse.
- The food was exceptionally good. We ordered the mussels appetizer (good), garden salad (exceptionally good and fresh), peach salad (very good), seared tuna main course (excellent, ic attached), and scallops main course (delicious, pic attached).
- The service was attentive.
- There was plenty of free parking across the street
- The host was not very warm and friendly. He took us to our table and dropped the menus at the table and left.
- We had a Groupon for this restaurant ($49 for a $79 meal I think), The charged us the MA meal tax for the $79. I believe in MA you are not supposed to charge tax on the full price of a discounted item.
- They added 20% gratuity to our bill. I have never been to a restaurant where they add 20% gratuity. I understand that they want to protect the waiter from people who undertip using Groupon, but adding 20% is very unusual. I can see adding 18%. It is the principle.
All in all, I think we will go back to this place as we really liked the product. But there is room for improvement in PR.