8 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$269
Priceline$269
Lol.travel$331
5,726 results
All reviews south station fire station soaking tub the club lounge water view children's museum beautiful hotel room service city view the north end quincy market mini bar faneuil hall valet parking freedom trail miel rumba
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Beautiful hotel with a fun bar and great views. Walkable to everything. Service quick and friendly. Go to the back patio on the water. The park benches overlooking the water is so relaxing after a long day!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jean L
Reviewed August 24, 2019

I took my Mother to Boston for her 70th Birthday Celebration last week. This was my first time at this InterContinental property. The hotel was perfectly located a short walk from most attractions and accessible by private dock for water taxi. (Note be sure to use BHC Boston Harbor Cruise water taxi if you want to land on the hotel's dock.All other taxis have to drop you off at the next dock over.) Check in was a breeze and when Odalys Arroyo Felix heard we were there celebrating my Mother's birthday, she arranged to have a treat sent to the room. We stayed on the club level which made it super easy to go across the hall to grab a quick breakfast before heading out each day to sightsee. The club level staff were very knowledgeable about the city, tour groups, and restaurants and very accommodating to my Mother. The river walk behind the hotel was a perfect spot to sit by the water and watch the sun go down or hang out after a long day of walking the town. Thank you so much for making this birthday trip extra special.

Room tip: Take advantage of the waterfront rooms on the upper floors. Wonderful view!
4  Thank Katrina G
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough about my stay at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston. The front desk and management team were hospitable and made me feel welcome from check-in to check-out. I can honestly say I have never experienced service like this at any other hotel. A huge thanks to John for taking care of me! Looking forward to a return in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank markcas23
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Great location, service, and the club lounge has excellent breakfast and canapes in the evening. Right on the water. The staff is great, especially Jeremy. The RumBa bar is awesome, stocked with many great rums and champagnes.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kbeckett6
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. It provided a super clean room with wonderful customer service. Spacious bathroom with ample room and excellent shower. Comfortable bed with nice linens. Perfect choice for our family trip to Boston!

Date of stay: July 2019