5 people are viewing this hotel
IHG$284
Hotels.com$284
travelup.com$394
5,718 results
All reviews south station fire station soaking tub the club lounge water view children's museum beautiful hotel room service city view the north end quincy market mini bar faneuil hall valet parking freedom trail miel rumba
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

I recently spent two nights at this hotel. I was very comfortable, and the hotel team was exceptional. From the front door to the fitness center and in between, the workers at this hotel property are well trained and thoroughly dedicated to the comfort and safety of the guest. Simply put, the members of this team are committed to exceptional customer service, and they are not faking it.

My suite on the tenth floor was very clean and orderly. It was sufficiently spacious. I had a view of the former Central Artery (now a well-appointed park) and a stately Boston Fire Department facility. The room was quiet - I did not hear noises either from outside or from the hallway. Overall, this assigned area was comfortable, spacious and very clean.

The Fitness Center was grand. It is clean, spacious, bright and the air is fresh. The equipment was quite adequate and fully functioning. I visited it twice, and found that it was kept well and presentable.

The restaurant was fine. The bar was nice. (Given the location of the hotel, guests have many dining options available within a short walk.)

Returning to the team, these people always were kind and attentive. All members greeted me warmly in the corridors and elsewhere. A Front Desk worker - Inilta - was prompt, kind, efficient, and just very cool. She even escorted me to the frony door when I departed and introduced me to the man at the door. That behavior is the definition of attentive customer service.

This hotel property is conveniently located. It is on the waterfront; it is very close to the financial district; it is near some of the Boston museums; and, as noted above, it provides convenient access to a variety of bars and restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank annenorman
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear annenorman,

Thank you for the thorough review regarding your stay at InterContinental Boston! Every member on our team was hired due to unique attributes they bring to the guest experience. Inilta is a perfect example and a strong leader. I'm thrilled you connected with her among many other exceptional team members. We will use your kind words as an example for team members to follow. It is feedback such as yours that helps us inspire our future leaders. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 27, 2019

This hotel has to be the most exclusive hotel in a modern city I have ever seen. The concierge was extremely helpful- took down my email to send me some info he did not have on hand that I asked for. The bathroom in the rooms is super luxurious, they even give you a mini loofa to shower with! I don’t know about you, but I hate travelling with my own loofa. Breakfast in bed was delivered on time and delicious. A definite must if you’re going to Boston!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Steph N

Dear Steph N,

Thank you for your esteemed remarks! I’m delighted you enjoyed welcoming and efficient service among the luxurious accommodations at InterContinental Boston. Our team is passionate about their work and ensures every detail of your stay is top-notch. I’m thrilled you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2019

This is the only hotel we stay at when we come to Boston. From the minute you pull up to the time you leave everyone is always so helpful and kind. The rooms are always clean and they all have great views. We love the Club Level. It is in a great location.
Inilta at the front always goes above and beyond to help and to be sure everything was good during our visit. We have never had any complaints about this hotel which is why we only stay here. Can't wait to come back in a few weeks!

Room tip: We have stayed in all different rooms and have never had a problem with anything.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank denisewurszt

Dear denisewirszt,

Thank you for your kind review! InterContinental Boston searches for the best people in our industry to anticipate guest needs and make them feel at home. Inilta is a grand example. I’m delighted you could connect her and feel our appreciation for your company. It was a pleasure to be of service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2019

My family and I stayed at the InterContinental this past weekend. The location is perfect - right next door to the Seaport District (for the adults) and right down the street from the Aquarium (for the kids). The Bellman/Doorman were helpful and extremely friendly upon arrival. The Manager, who we later encountered (John), was in the lobby greeting guests which I thought was very refreshing to see. The rooms were very nice, clean, a tad outdated - but overall you could tell this Hotel was a step above most in the area. The aforementioned meeting with John was regarding plans for the night - he saw us waiting for both Concierge’s to be free while my children’s attention span was clearly running thin. He stepped over and assisted us, which again, I found extremely refreshing. Most of our encounters with Hotel Managers at other places are brief and only when a problem occurs. John seemed to enjoy speaking to guests. Check-out was quick and easy, the Concierge Adam saw us walking to the desk and before we even asked offered to call down for our car. Overall this was a great stay that the whole family enjoyed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank gina v
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear gina v,

I’m delighted you felt warmly welcomed and appreciated at InterContinental Boston! We are happy to have you here. It is important to us to connect with guests and care for their overall well-being and interests. It was a pleasure to be of service. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

We stay at the Intercontinental Hotel during the hottest weekend of the summer and the AC throughout the Hotel was excellent along with the accommodations and service. The hotel is on the water front near the Seaport district and close to a number of fine restaurants and activities.
We booked our stay though Hotwire and the room was very nice. We periodically stay in Boston throughout the fall and winter and this may be our go to hotel this year. We will be back and highly recommend this hotel to visitors.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank killer_and_the_girl
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear killer_and_the_girl,

Thank you for your kind recommendation! We understand details are important, which is why we put a lot of care into the standards of our work. This includes state of the art temperature control to adapt quickly for guest comfort in all areas of our property. A team member is always a phone call away to add personable products and services throughout your stay. InterContinental is thrilled to be one of your preferred hotels in Boston! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cheers,