7 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$269
Priceline$269
Lol.travel$331
5,726 results
All reviews south station fire station soaking tub the club lounge water view children's museum beautiful hotel room service city view the north end quincy market mini bar faneuil hall valet parking freedom trail miel rumba
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I have a love/confused relationship with the bathroom in my room. I loved the soaking tub and roomy shower, but I didn't like about the room was the "window" into the bathroom. When we made the reservation we were assured a water view room but instead got a view of a building. We weren't planning on spending much time in the room so we didn't care to bring it up. They must have been very busy when we visited since the ice machines on our floor were out of ice and when I called the front desk and asked if someone could bring us ice, I was told room service was closed but that I could try the next few floors up. I did finally find ice :-) The employees we interacted with were very pleasant. I like the location since it is a few blocks from the aquarium and Quincy Market, but far enough to be quiet. I think this is considered the financial district so a lot of shops and convenience stores close on the weekends.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We were given the gift of hospitality the moment we walked through the door .Bed and linen were wonderful allowing us to sleep well and wake up feeling fresh. breakfast was on the mark and got us of t a good start to each day. this hotel genuinely offers all one would could possibly expect as a weary traveller. Oh I forgot to mention our room was impeccable.

Room tip: Level 12 was very quite
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Got the water view in room 845. There are suites on the twelfth floor. Intercontinental Club is a good buy if you have time to use it. Eighth floor is completely feather free. Parking is $44 but there are alternatives.

Room tip: Try to get a water view on a high floor. Intercontinental Club is worth the expense if you have the time to use it. Enjoy!
Reviewed September 8, 2016

We vistited as a family of four. We took a water taxi from the airport directly to the hotel, which in itself was a real treat. Check in was smooth, I did change rooms as I didn't like the view from the first room. We upgraded to executive club level which was as usual brilliant.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

The property has an ideal location, the staff goes above and beyond to try and ensure that you have the best experience possible. The concierge even got me a dinner reservation that told me they were booked! I would happily stay here every time i am in boston

• Trip type: Traveled on business