InterContinental Boston
$386
$356
Agoda.com
4,820 results
All reviewssouth stationfire stationsoaking tubthe club loungeseparate showerwater viewchildren's museumthe financial districtbeautiful hotelroom servicethe north endcity viewquincy marketconcierge deskmini barfaneuil hallwater taxi
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We took a weekend to get away to Boston in December 2013 and chose the InterCon based on reviews by others. What an excellent choice this was. The property is really well kept and clean. The staff is amazing - we do not recall ever having such consistently friendly service from all hotel staff, but they delivered it here. The front desk staff was incredible - so helpful and knowledgeable. And the room was terrific - good sized, beautiful, quiet and a super comfortable bed.

One thing we did not realize until we were there was how conveniently located it was to everything. We were able to walk to Fanueil Hall, take the train to Back Bay, and lots of great restaurants very close to us.

We did travel with our two young children and they very much enjoyed the pool and gave high marks for the room service. We all look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed only one night, a Saturday, at IC Boston, but it was an extremely pleasant experience. The hotel appears to be much newer than the average hotel in Boston, and the ambiance is kind of unique. We enjoyed the main bar - called rumba - which served up excellent cocktails and "bar food" (like kettle cooked potato chips with truffle salt...yum). Also, the breakfast at the French restaurant Miel was awesome on Sunday. We ordered late night bite to eat (as in 2:00 am) room service after a night on the town, and the food arrived quickly and was hot and fresh. All together, the dining was great.

The room was also a unique place of comfort (see photos). The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. The view from the room was nice, facing the Boston harbor. I suppose this would depend on where your room was located. The bathroom was huge and included a separate soaking tub, and large shower. The room had one unique characteristic: a set of sliding panels that opened or closed between the bathroom and bedroom. While there are certainly times that you would want to close the panels for privacy in the bathroom, it was an unusual surprise to have so much natural light in a hotel bathroom. Plus, you could actually soak in the tub and see all the way out to the window. Cool.

The hotel's large fitness center and pool were very impressive and immaculate. I wish I had gotten time to order spa services, which I imagine are top notch. I really enjoyed my stay and I look forward to returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NE-Traveler_619
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Sara and Anna at the front desk, Steve the concierge, Davin in Rumba (the impeccable onsite pub), and Kyung were very accommodating during my stay. The hotel itself is spic & span clean, and the bed was comfy. The view of the Boston Harbor and the replica Tea Party Ship was well worth the price. A luxury room, a good night's sleep, and a room service cheeseburger were all the perfect ingredients for a perfect stay at the InterContinental Boston! Thank you for a wonderful stay, I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear ChelseaKid,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. From the Front Desk to Restaurant and Bar staff, our entire team truly appreciates your recognition and compliments! You are more than welcome for such a great stay, we can’t wait to welcome you back either.

Best regards,

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Intercontinental in January and had a wonderful experience! We arrived at the hotel early and found our room ready for check in. We had booked afternoon massages and foot soaks, so we immediately headed to the spa. Wow! We enjoyed a wonderful couples massage and soak. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was calm. We checked out the pool after the massages and it was clean and the water was warm. To get to the pool, you go through the gym and that was also clean and modern. The room itself was beautiful! We had a corner room overlooking the harbor. It was very spacious, with a seperate living room area. The bathroom was huge with a standup shower and a seperate soaking tub. The bed was amazingly comfortable! I would have to say that the best part of the trip was the Club Access on the 12th floor. They served a great breakfast in the morning and had free wine, beer, and cocktails in the evening with a wide variety of hot and cold items to snack on. The server there was very friendly as well. Overall, we had a fanastic experience and I would recommend anyone coming to Boston to stay there. It is a great location, right in the financial district and on the water. Great service and ammenities as well!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My friend and I went to the hotel for lunch. Specifially Sushi Teq. The food was fresh and one of the mest rolls I have ever had. Staff members were very attentive. I would recommend for a business or friendly lunch. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear bajangardenia,

We’re so glad you had a great lunch at Sushi Teq last week, thank you for joining us! Next time we hope you’ll stay over so that you may enjoy the full luxury experience in our guest rooms as well.

Ian Pullan