“Short stay in Boston”

InterContinental Boston
Ranked #4 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Beautiful hotel, very convenient to most sightseeing and airport. Walked to Knob Hill and Quincy Market. Ate at hotel in very nice restaurant and around corner at Smith and Wollinsky. Walked part of the Freedom Trail. Freat place to stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for InterContinental Boston

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I came to this hotel for our mini-moon.The penthouse suite was INCREDIBLE! Clean hotel, super comfy beds, amazing shower! The girl that checked us in was extremely friendly. Overall great experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have stayed here now 3-4 times for business. The rooms are very large and upscale. The hotel is impeccably clean. The greeting at the front desk and service is simply first rate. They charge for internet (boo). I personally love the location for walking to see accounts downtown or to restaurants in the North End. Big bar area with lots of activity. On my most recent visit, I discovered to my horror that I left my laptop in my room. When I got home to Chicago that night and figured out it was missing I called the hotel and Security assured me they had it locked up. They shipped it back to me the next day. Whew. My go-to business hotel in Beantown going forward.

Room Tip: harbor view is nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had a wonderful room overlooking the city for our our trip to Boston. The hotel, the room and overall stay could not have been more beautiful.The room was clean with a huge bathroom and wonderful tub. The reservation manager Lexi Santiago went above and beyond ensure our stay was as nice as we could have hoped for.The Thank you again Lexi for a wonderful stay

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I were married the day before and with our honeymoon a month away we decided to do our "minimoon" here for the night. We got there we checked in at the ambassador desk and the lady who took care of us was so warm and friendly! We were told we were upgraded to a penthouse suite. It was beyond our wildest imagination. The room was huge, the view was amazing, the amenities were unbelievable and we were greeted to a nice bottle of congratulatory wine. The bathroom was spectacular. The rainfall shower was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. There was just so much space and the room was clean we wanted to stay there forever. The staff overall was extremely friendly and accommodating. My wife and I couldn't have envisioned a more perfect night after our wedding. I recommend this place to anyone looking to just have a romantic night in boston or just looking for a place to stay in general. Definitely one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had!!

Room Tip: The penthouse suite has a view to die for and the space in there is impeccable. I reccomend a room w...
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had An amazing room overlooking the water. The hotel, rooms, and service were excellent! The location was great, We were able to walk to different places in the area.
Club Intercontinental was great, it offered a great variety of beverages, snacks, a wonderful breakfast. A Very comfortable and relaxing environment.
Lexi Santiago provided excellent service, very friendly and knowledgable. She provided us with lots of great hotel and area information, which helped us have a very comfortable and relaxing stay. We look forward to stay there again!.... I Highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Any room will be great! You'll get the best of both worlds, with either a view of the water or a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Celia O,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at InterContinental Boston. We appreciate the compliments of our hotel and staff and of course, you recommending us to others! It is always a pleasure to hear from guests who enjoy their stay; we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Having stayed at MANY hotels, this was by far one of the most amazing hotel experiences I've had. We chose this hotel based on it's proximity to South Station, but everything about it was just fantastic. The customer service was top notch, the amenities were great, and the room was just gorgeous. I cannot find a single fault with this hotel, and I can't wait to return to Boston and stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Chelsey G,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed everything about the hotel and our superb location. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Boston!

Best regards,