“Bun summer rolls soup yum”
Review of Xinh Xinh - CLOSED

Xinh Xinh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Right in Chinatown. Nice staff. Gentle prices. Kid-friendly with high chairs. They call the summer rolls fresh spring rolls. Everything is good.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very good food, price is reasonable. Must go! The Veggie noodle soup was unbelievable and the portions are generous.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a lovely meal. The food was very flavorful and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this place for authentic Asian fare.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Seeking the best Bun and Summer Rolls, we visited three Vietnamese restaurants in as many days. Xinh Xinh had the freshest bean sprouts and the most pork on the Bun. Its summer rolls could have used a bit more mint but otherwise they were excellent. The peanut sauce could have used a glob of red pepper.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have not been to Boston for many years. Last time I was here I remember two restaurants in Chinatown serving my favourite soup, Vietnamese Pho. There must be 20 now but I saw from TA that this is the best. It did not let me down. Rather like the best Indian restaurants in Bradford, UK, it was all formica and wipe clean menus. But really simple clean Pho broth with glassy rice noodles, lovely rare beef slices, and fresh bean sprouts and aromatic herbs for me to add. A few fresh chillies would have been nice but all in all very yummy.