“Awesome shop”
Review of Newbury Comics

Newbury Comics
Ranked #9 of 156 Shopping in Boston
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had been here before and were happy to return. Great selection of vinyls, CDs and DVDs, movie merch, t-shirts etc. You name it, they have it. Friendly staff and a great place to browse for all kinds of items. Easy to find not to far from the Prudential Mall. If you have teenagers they will love it too.

1  Thank SarahCahill

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Loved it here, nothing like it in the UK anymore with a great selection of music, films, toys, clothing and of course my reason for the visit....vinyl. Nothing old to be worthy of a mention but a large choice and much better price than the UK. I bought 8 albums in total. some headphones for my daughter and a hat for my son. Spent hours in here and the other stores around the city but this one was my favourite.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm not sure how Newbury Comics has stayed relevant and competitive in an industry with such razor-thin margins, but we're all the better for it. They have a great selection of music (including in vinyl), comics, and pop-culture gifts.

1  Thank scharkoudian
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've been shopping here for years!!! They have an awesome selection of CD's and DVD's (new and used), a ton of vinyl, t-shirts, hats, and just a random assortment of cool knick knacks! Did I mention that they are extremely affordable?? On Newbury St. in Boston, that's unheard of!!

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We saw the store while strolling and decided to check it out. My 9 yr old loves comics and can spend hours at these stores. There was some stuff that were inappropriate for him, but it wasn't anything too much.
The store definatly has viraity and for sure you will find something you like. We bought Big Bang stuff and Star Wars it was great.

Been to Newbury Comics? Share your experiences!