“Excellent Italian food in a gorgeous ambience”
Review of Sorellina

Sorellina
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorellina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Dartmouth
Description: Contemporary Italian-Mediterranean cuisine served in an upbeat and sophisticated environment by a staff intent on providing you with a truly memorable dining experience. Sorellina, the 'kid sister' of acclaimed Chef Jamie Mammano's Mistral provides an intense look at regional Italian food with a modern twist. Sorellina's wine list focuses on some hidden Italian gems paired with an international selection creating an effortless opportunity to explore the unknown. The warm-modern design intertwined with the glow of the back wall mural and the floor to ceiling windows are a visually stunning combination.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This was a perfect place for a special dinner -- in our case, celebrating our anniversary. The ambience is really gorgeous. The food was great, and really beautifully presented. My wife and I shared a delicious raw salmon appetizer. She enjoyed an excellent filet mignon for her entree, while I had a very good halibut prepared in a lobster sauce, with chunks of lobster. Our dessert was a tasty serving of nutella-filled sugar donut holes with a creme fraiche for dipping. I included a note in my OpenTable reservation that it was our anniversary, and they even wrote Happy Anniversary on the dessert plate in chocolate sauce! Overall, though it was fairly pricey, it was a fantastic special occasion dinner.

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We went for our anniversary celebration. We didn't regret a thing about it. We definitely got pampered with their service starting with the valet parking. The service was exceptional. We didn't get desserts but our server got us complimentary chocolate truffles and a ball of sorbet in a plate decorated "Happy Anniversary". Our appetizer was ok but our entrees were amazingly delicious. My wife wanted to stay so she can sample the whole menu. I had the rib eye steak and that was like no other. My wife had the veal and that was so tasty and satisfying. The restaurant is a little expensive but you get your money's worth in service, ambiance and food quality. The ambiance was wonderful but I thought the music was loud a bit. This spot is highly recommended.

1  Thank Ethabet
Reviewed August 25, 2014

As many have said before, our dinner was amazing. From our salads, to the delicious pre-divided meatball appetizer, to the filet and salmon entrees, to the fantastic wine and delicious dessert - every part of this meal was delicious. Beyond the food, the atmosphere was perfect - some light music and an effortlessly trendy vibe. The service was everything it should be at a restaurant of this stature. For dessert, our waiter guided us toward the Nutella filled donuts instead of the chocolate molten cake, and we could not have been happier. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to others and hope to visit again. Thank you for a great date night!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Food was delicious, loved the personalized Happy Anniversary dessert plate! Great atmosphere! Definitely worth the visit :)

1  Thank smine3
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Ambiance was great, beautiful and stylish decor, with a twist of romance in the air. Great wine selection, impeccable service and the food was Devine! My taste buds came alive and the aroma dance with my every bite!