“AMAZING food and ambiance.. I will never forget how amazing my B'day dinner was, thanks to that "you know who you...”
Review of Sorellina

Sorellina
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorellina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,227 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Dartmouth
Description: Contemporary Italian-Mediterranean cuisine served in an upbeat and sophisticated environment by a staff intent on providing you with a truly memorable dining experience. Sorellina, the 'kid sister' of acclaimed Chef Jamie Mammano's Mistral provides an intense look at regional Italian food with a modern twist. Sorellina's wine list focuses on some hidden Italian gems paired with an international selection creating an effortless opportunity to explore the unknown. The warm-modern design intertwined with the glow of the back wall mural and the floor to ceiling windows are a visually stunning combination.
Reviewed December 18, 2007

AMAZING food and ambiance.. I will never forget how amazing my B'day dinner was, thanks to that "you know who you are".. :-)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great modern Italian food. Atmosphere is crisp, clean, beautiful, and mordern.”
Reviewed December 10, 2007

Great modern Italian food. Atmosphere is crisp, clean, beautiful, and mordern.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the atmosphere...very clean and modern. The tuna tartare is a must for an appetizer. Also, the truffle fries are...”
Reviewed December 9, 2007

I love the atmosphere...very clean and modern. The tuna tartare is a must for an appetizer. Also, the truffle fries are so tasty but I always let others order them because they are so addictive. For pastas, you can order a half portion which is great. They get raves for the Kobe beef meatballs, but unfortunately I couldn't tell you since I don't eat red meat. The contorni's (sides) are seasonal and very delicious. I always order the seafood or half a pasta such as the butternut squash ravioli. I have actually never tried dessert but the meals at Sorellina are satisfying without. Oh and yes, it is quite pricey.

Boston
“Amateur Hour”
Reviewed November 19, 2007

As a regular at Grill 23 and the Intercontinental, I was excited when I walked by Sorellina and noticed how elegant the restaurant looked from outside. I have got to go inside, I thought to myself.

When I made my first vist this past Saturday night, however, I was underwhelmed by the bar service. When I arrived to the bar, instead of asking me what drink I wanted, the female bartender instead placed the drink and bar menus in front of me, as though I did not know what I wanted or simply as a means to gain five minutes of time. I was insulted because the very same thing happened to me last year at Mistral. My word of advice to the restaurant's owners: when a man approaches a bar, he generally knows what drink he wants to order, and the last thing he wants is the drink menu placed in front of him, unless, of course, he asks for it.

This amateurism would never happen at a place like Grill 23 or Rumbas, two places where bartenders ask first and assume nothing.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is not cheap...”
Reviewed November 16, 2007

This place is not cheap, but the food is amaizing. If I could afford it I would eat here all the time.