Review Highlights
Inexpensive very fun night!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cruiser23679876476
via mobile
Impromptu comedy for an evening of Fun!!

MiKeeney
Coronado, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Boston
from $75.00
from $99.00
from $68.00
from $39.99
More Info
All reviews audience suggestions the north end audience members second row talented group front row ticket price college students buy tickets these guys great fun a lot of fun great seats visiting boston freedom trail cast spins
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Money well spent for a night of improv. Only $7/person!! All of the groups were really funny. Wasn’t expecting much for the price but we were pleasantly surprised! Good drinks too!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This comedy troupe is excellent. Witty, snappy and engaging they put on an evening show tailored to every audience. They do this by soliciting stories, word, likes/dislikes and the creatively crafting a quick, humor-filled skit. You have t see this!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Because of a family connection to improv we enjoy visiting other venues when traveling. We found Improv Asylum to be a stand out among the clubs we've visited. I recommend buying your tickets on line and arriving early. Seating is arranged around all sides of the stage and there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

This was really a fun show. Very entertaining. It was nice to go to a show and not have to spend an arm and a leg. The cast seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. Improv is really hard and they were very good.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I went to Improv on a Thursday night for a team outing with work and liked it so much I went back for the Saturday show. Super funny, really small venue which makes it seems like you are a part of the show; not a bad seat! If you attend an earlier show in the night, they give you the option to stay for the later show for free, I thought this was really cool. Good drinks for before and during the intermission.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went back and forth on whether to buy tickets for this show. I looked at other entertainment options that were considerably more expensive. I’m so glad we did this. There is not a bad seat in the house because you are so close to the stage from everywhere. The show was hilarious. I would not take kids to this. But for adults it’s a great time. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The show was ok, but the alcohol served at the bar was apparently watered down. Two of us ordered two each vodka drinks at $10 per drink and so $40 later, neither one of us could tell we had a drink at all. Drink the wine or beer so at least you know what you're getting.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We saw the 10pm show which was great. The comedians do a mix of improv and scripted sketches. The scripted bits were so funny and definitely my favourite bit. The improv very much depends on the audience but the acts works with what they are given and it was good. Wish we could have stayed for the midnight show but trains didn't allow

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I went on a Wednesday night and saw the "Vanity Show", it was very funny! That being said it was a pretty standard improv show and didn't really match the online blurb, and I feel like maybe they should knock five dollars off the ticket price for the production value we saw. House staff are a little pushy as well, I get they're trying to fill in sections to make it easier for the performers but I really preferred a seat near the exit but was told to move by the usher because it was a "very full house", ended up actually being about 75 percent. Mind you we got there pretty early so we could pick seats we wanted, so this was a little frustrating. Over all though fun pretty cheap night.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The show was entertaining and funny. The only negative is when you buy tickets at the door, they assume you have a phone with data. There are no physical tickets, just an email that gets sent with a QR code. They don't seem to appreciate that some people may not have a phone on them or not have data.