“Cool view” 5 of 5 bubbles

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Cool view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went at night which I would not suggest because it's harder to see a lot of the buildings! We still got a lot of of it though. Get the audio tour - it's free and it will give you a lot of information about Boston's history! Also, there is other interactive exhibits up there and I would recommend taking the time to participate in them! Really cool!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Hashbrown719

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Nice Overall View of Boston”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My parents and I went to the Skywalk Observatory at the top of the Prudential Center in November on a clear day and were glad we did. It is one of the highest points in Boston, and there's no denying the views are fantastic. It's $15 to get in and there's an audio guide that comes with the ticket. Everywhere you're looking you can hear about the history of what you're looking at along with an occasional story. Even if you've seen a lot of Boston, you'll learn something new about Boston's most famous landmarks. You can see just about everything of downtown Boston below- from Copley Square, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Charles River, Logan Airport, etc.

I'd give yourself around an hour to listen to the audio guide and walk around. It's an educational experience everyone where everyone can learn something new. Just be sure to go on a clear say so you can actually see the city so you can enjoy the views!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Katherine817
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great views, well worth doing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have now been to the skywalk about four or five times whenever we have visitors. Every time I go I see something new, I've never been bored. Its nice to see it at different times of day and the exhibits are well presented to let you get orientated around the city. The audio guide is good, especially if you don't know the city that well. I'd definitely recommend it.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lucy_Jones
Toronto
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good view of Boston”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

You get a nice view of Boston from high up, several small 'Freedom Trail' exhibits there. While their site does indicate early closures for private events it does not show partial floor closures, when we went half of the Observatory was closed for a private event so we had no access to that part of it.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank ch0c0
Scotland, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“On a good day, stunning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were really lucky and had great weather for our visit to the. Sky walk and could see for absolutely miles around. Would absolutely recommend this visit in a good day. Free headset with audio recordings of information for each area. Very good.

Visited October 2013