“Excellent program” 5 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent program”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The conductor was very young but amazingly talented. He will assume the title of maestro at the beginning of the year. Boston is blessed to have such a wonderful orchestra.

1 Thank txtravelgal

Hingham, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love the Pops. Always fun music and special guests, I saw Vince Gill and Jason Alexander. Well kept facility.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chris W
White Plains, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Special Evening - great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Easy to get to, comfortable seating, great performers - very classy and nice evening for me and my wife.

1 Thank YandB_LabLover
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BSO scores!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We found two tix last minute..so lucky. This night of Wagner, Mozart and my favorite, Brahm's 3rd Symphony, was electric. I got to experience Boston's cheer for the newly announced conductor Andris Nelsons as if he were a Red Sox world series MVP! I'll go out of my way each Boston visit to hear the BSO. A tremendous world class music organization to preserve and enjoy!
New to city navigation, the Wonderland T brought us right to the door. Then the door was opened!

1 Thank Uri Ayn R
St. Albans, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great value and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

For what is a very prestigious orchestra, I thought the tickets were excellent value (c.$40 for what I thought were good seats) and I liked the fact that the programme was complimentary (and also came in very helpful given the translations provided therein). The building is lovely inside, and I thought the acoustics were generally very good, although I did occasionally struggle to hear the tenor during the Mahler piece. The only downside I would note is that buying tickets through the website was a bit of a struggle (it kept telling me that the tickets I was selecting were not available, but when I did finally get something in to my basket all the previous tickets I had clicked on were in there as well, and there didn't seem to be any way to delete them without starting again), but that being said I would definitely recommend a visit.

1 Thank mdiffey