“BSO Holiday Concert”

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #2 of 47 Concerts & Shows in Boston
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was my first experience at the BSO holiday concert. We sat at the tables on the floor, infact we had the first table closest to the stage. It had its bad qualities as we were so close we could only see their feets and not the whole orchestra, but the positive is that we were able to speak to a celloist that gave us some great history information about the BSO and the instruments.

The music was beautiful and festive. I loved the sing a long and it left us all with a spring in our steps as we exited. I highly recommend this event during the holidays. It is well worth it. I recommend sitting in the first row in the upper section or sitting midway center at the tables. enjoy!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I attended the Christmas Eve afternoon performance of the Boston Pops. There isn't a bad seat in the house and the festive music really puts you in the spirit! Highly recommend this if you find yourself in Boston during the holiday season!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you enjoy symphony, it doesn't get much better than the BSO! The venue is beautiful and the sound is amazing. The seats can feel a little tight, but the experience is wonderful.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

FANTASTIC! The music and performances were awesome! We had seats on the floor ($129 per seat) but you can sit ANYWHERE and still have a fantastic time. I had pre-ordered several "cheese" trays and wine for our table, the wine was Kendal Jackson so it was perfect but don't waste your money on the food, we left most of it uneaten. If you do opt to sit at one of the floor tables be AWARE that you are PACKED in like sardines, no joke, no kidding, you are literally sitting right on top of your neighbor.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

BSO is about as good as any Symphony in the country and it occasionally invites some very talented performers to its stage. Well worth partaking of.