“Always great”

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #2 of 47 Concerts & Shows in Boston
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife, two and I daughters were here for the second night of the 2012 season. It was a Gershwin tribute. The entire performance was really excellent. There is never a bad seat in the house. We will be back next week for the Porgy and Bess show, really looking forward to this.

1  Thank pbuntrock
There are newer reviews for Boston Symphony Orchestra

Reviewed September 13, 2012

You must take this in (hopefully the music will appeal. This is one of the most acoustically perfect halls in the world. The seating may be uncomfortable but worth if for the event.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The BSO is such an incredible experience. Every time I have gone, I leave feeling so relaxed, in such a peaceful mindset, and in awe of the sheer talent these musicians possess. Symphony hall is an incredibly gorgeous setting for the music. I have gone numerous times and each time I leave, I look forward to the next. I have gone once also, for a special event where tables have been set up and you can order meals during the performance. That was a FANTASTIC experience and I will make it a point to attend another one of those events. Can't wait to go see the BSO again.

1  Thank Kara N
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Being in Boston means you have the privilege to go to this magnificent building and enjoy its music and Ambiance

1  Thank DAVID B
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Amazing. Talented. Beautiful. Great music in a beautiful venue. This is for all ages. Went with with an elementary school for a field trip and they do a wonderful job interacting with the kids-Playing famous songs from movies or tv shows and having the kids guess, incorporating the kids into the songs by singing or or shouting as part of the music. I believe they have special day programs for families and schools.