“Good french food at a reasoable price.”
Review of Petit Robert Bistro Kenmore - CLOSED

Petit Robert Bistro Kenmore
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Cross street: Kenmore Sq.
Transit: Kenmore Square
Description: Petit Robert Bistro is a French Bistro open every day all year long 11:00am - 11:00pm. They feature an open kitchen on the first floor (40 seats), fireplace and wine racks on the wall. The sub basement has another 40 seats and the pastry bar (12 seats) where they prepare all their homemade desserts. The also offer a patio, which seats 15 guests. They offer a large selection of entrees.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Downstairs on Commonwealth Avenue, but you can spot the mini Eiffel Tower out front from a block away. You can also have a chocolate version of the tower on a splendid chocolate cake for desert. Many specials during the course of a month, but I find the seafood is really excellent. The wine selection is superb and the clientele is eclectic. Casual dress, very helpful staff...ask if you don't know! This is a really nice dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Petit Robert Bistro Kenmore

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food only one disappointment and that was that they clear the plates away before both had finished. Did not put us off and we returned for a 2nd great meal

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Have dined here several times and never fails to meet expections. Wait staff professional and friendly. Beouf Bourgignon very good.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

What a wonderful restaurant! It's small so you feel like your almost the only ones there. I had told them it was our anniversaty when I made the reservation. They started us off with 2 glasses of champagne presented on a plate with a spun sugar rose. If you have any idea what it takes to melt & mold sugar you would be as blown away as I was. The food is amazing. I started with a trio of pate which was excellent. Each pate was completely different from the other. Believe it or not I had lobster mac & cheese. It was fabulous. My husband has scallops that I can't even begin to describe. For dessert they brought us a chocolate mousse with a little Eiffel tower sculpted from chocolate. The service was perfection. If you are ever in the arrea GO GO GO.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ate at the bar and the bar tender could not have been more kind and helpful. All the staff are from France and are completely bilingual (which was great because my HS French is not so). The herring appetizer was outstanding. The vegan menu was a nice surprise. Wine very good and well-paired w/what I ate.