“OMG”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Cross street: Kenmore Sq.
Transit: Kenmore Square
Description: Petit Robert Bistro is a French Bistro open every day all year long 11:00am - 11:00pm. They feature an open kitchen on the first floor (40 seats), fireplace and wine racks on the wall. The sub basement has another 40 seats and the pastry bar (12 seats) where they prepare all their homemade desserts. The also offer a patio, which seats 15 guests. They offer a large selection of entrees.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“OMG”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

What a wonderful restaurant! It's small so you feel like your almost the only ones there. I had told them it was our anniversaty when I made the reservation. They started us off with 2 glasses of champagne presented on a plate with a spun sugar rose. If you have any idea what it takes to melt & mold sugar you would be as blown away as I was. The food is amazing. I started with a trio of pate which was excellent. Each pate was completely different from the other. Believe it or not I had lobster mac & cheese. It was fabulous. My husband has scallops that I can't even begin to describe. For dessert they brought us a chocolate mousse with a little Eiffel tower sculpted from chocolate. The service was perfection. If you are ever in the arrea GO GO GO.

Visited October 2012

Oneonta, New York
“French With Charming Attitude”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ate at the bar and the bar tender could not have been more kind and helpful. All the staff are from France and are completely bilingual (which was great because my HS French is not so). The herring appetizer was outstanding. The vegan menu was a nice surprise. Wine very good and well-paired w/what I ate.

Visited September 2012
Long Island, NY
“Small bistro with excellent food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had eaten in Maison Robert multiple times in the past years ago and was pleased to see this "outpost" in Kenmore Square, blocks away from where I was staying.

Very good entree, a salmon with spinach and fresh vegetables, my daughter had gnocci which was also good. The onion soup and salad just as good (they have a vegetarian menu) a peach bread pudding was covered in vanilla ice cream and just enough of a good thing

Service was polite but very "european" in that you are not rushed; you should leave time to savor the meal. Good value for good food with an ample wine list and a very pleasant staff

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a table for eleven for a frends and family get-together. The service and food was very good and everyone had a nice time. I would definately return and highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
Meriden, Connecticut
“Paris/Boston”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I had just moved my daughter in at BU and we were looking for a nearby restaurant for our farewell dinner -- we strolled pst several very attractive restaurants but wanted to make sure we selected from as wide a choice as possible. At the end of the campus area we came upon a little Eiffel Tower heralding this little gem. As my daughter had always wanted to try French food we settled on this place. Although the other restaurants were already packed with BU parents and kids- this place was empty. (Guess we were the only ones willing to explore!!) Obviously French family owned - we were greeted in French!!- and everyone working had an accent - which added considerably to the charm. Service was excellent - and we were glad to see the restaurant slowly fill up while we were there. Best and most important of all - the food was sublime! I ordered one of the specials - bluefish with bacon and corn in a cream sauce. Heaven on the tongue! I would definitely recommend this little gem to anyone!!

• Visited September 2012