“Awesome Neighborhood in Boston”
Review of Jamaica Plain

Jamaica Plain
Ranked #148 of 402 things to do in Boston
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've lived in JP for a few years now and make sure everyone that visits me wanders around downtown JP for a little while. There's such a community feel here and great local shops to go see.

4  Thank kconnolly213

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Anything that reminds me of Cambridge I LOVE and Jamaica Plain is up there!
If I could afford JP I would have bought my property there, but "oh well" maybe next time :-(

5  Thank lovemy2cats
Reviewed January 21, 2012

One of Boston's authentic neighborhoods, now in gentrification. Still fun.

1  Thank Kevin_from_Boston
Reviewed January 6, 2012

A nice old fashion artsy neighborhood in Boston on the south side of the city

3  Thank kappy26
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Good Luck trying to find a parking spot. If you are a tourist take public transportation or get a cab. Be sure to try Ten Tables.

5  Thank musiclover1013