Incredible experience to see so many whales-humpback, minke, seals and dolphins.
1. Dramamine for people who get sick easily.
2. Bring a book-the trip out and back can be 30-45 minutes each way pending weather.
3. Bring sunscreen, sweater or coat.
4. Bring a lunch but food and beverages are available for reasonable prices on the ship.
5. REMEMBER: These are wild animals and you may not always see what you want.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.