Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $57.00
from $31.44
from $25.00
1,609 results
All reviews whale watching boston harbor sunset cruise fast ferry uss constitution p town top deck see whales sea sickness long wharf boat ride tour guide great trip different perspective minute tour logan airport old town trolley tour
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Prepare to get your sea legs on this tour. It’s a four hour round trip tour and the guides know a lot about whales. It was a good day because we got to see nine different whales that day. Bring a rain poncho and a camera you don’t mind getting wet.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We were so excited to take this cruise, I'd never been whale-watching and was looking forward to it so much...I was not disappointed!!! The Captain of the boat was excellent, amazing at navigating the waters, the crew were wonderfully knowledgeable, it felt safe and fun - but very windy, so make sure you take things to bundle up on board!
We were incredibly lucky and saw about 8 humpback whales, including some very playful ones rolling around in kelp. The boat gets pretty crowded so try to get their early to be early to board and get a good viewing spot!
The thing that gave it 5 stars for me, was the added loveliness of the crew not only being on the lookout for whales, but also for trash floating about and making sure that they collected it en route. Wonderful examples of much needed eco-conscious behaviour!

Reviewed 2 days ago

...to do cruise is midday, when sun isn't at lower levels. Lots of growth in areas sailed to... very nice hour-long cruise.

Reviewed 5 days ago

The boat is comfortable and has light snacks and drinks available. The tour guide gave an informative, on going description of the landmarks, both historic and interesting, in the harbor. Altogether, a worth while 2 hour experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago

honestly, I love whales and I was looking forward to this, but I didn't realize when I booked, there would be almost 400 people on this boat!!! whale watch tours should not be this big - there is not enough room on the top of the boat for that many people - so those of us who were really excited to do this, I was extremely disappointed! it seemed that anytime someone spotted a whale, the boat was so big, it was hard to maneuver for people to see....it was kind of ridiculous!!!! NOTE to people who want a great whale watch, spend a little more money and take a much smaller cruise - you will feel better about your experience than I did....

2  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent a very enjoyable hour touring Boston harbour with an informative live commentary on a Boston Harbor Cruise. There were drinks to be had if wanted, and the boat was comparatively empty, which made the whole experience more enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had the most amazing time. We saw a lot more than I thought we would. It was one of the best things we have done and well worth the money.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Took a 4 hour trip with the company. Captain gave a commentary all the way to the location about what to expect and also the views along the way. during the whale watching the crew also give a commentary on the various whales you see and back ground information.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a great adventure to see Humpback Whales off the coast of Boston. We were so surprise at the number of whale that we saw....10 plus and they were massive. Special Thanks to the crew for sharing their knowledge through out the trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this in the UK to go to Salem with my daughter on 28 October. Arrived to find the ferry had been cancelled. I have not received a refund and the button the website says you need to click on to request a refund just does not exist. Ferry may well be great, I wouldn't know but DO NOT BOOK IN ADVANCE THROUGH TRIP ADVISOR'S VIATOR.