Courtyard Boston-South Boston
$332
$310
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsolive gardenandrew stationpanera breadhome depottypical courtyardminute walkaaa ratecourtyard marriottfront desk staffsubway stationairport shuttleshuttle serviceholiday inndunkin donutsfree shuttleconvenient locationconvention center
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel is on the Andrew stop on the red line- subway. It's only 2 stops to Boston Common and other areas of interest are also on other stops along the way. Free parking and shuttle to Logan airport for a small fee.

Shopping mall behind the hotel for shopping at Target. Restaurants include Applebee's, Olive Garden and Panera Bread. There is also a large supermarket in the mall.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank canadian2011
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel both times the staff are welcoming and just make you feel special.

The Good:
- The rooms clean
- The Room is modern
- Close to stores and places to seat
- Close to airport but still close to city

The not so good:
- location is harder to find

I would highly recommend this hotel for people that are traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at the Courtyard South Boston for two nights.
The hotel is clean. Very good location as far as it has a shopping center directly behind it.
The staff was very accommodating and gave good service.
No free breakfast.
Do not take rooms above main garbage around the hotel.
The trash is being collected at 5 am. And very noisy!
The rooms and beds are good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for two nights while I was in town for a funeral. The hotel is clean and in a good location as far as it has a shopping center directly behind it. The restaurant in the lobby left a lot to be desired. There was not much on the menu and everything was overpriced. The security at this hotel was very rude. My daughter walked me to my room and we were having a quiet conversation outside of the door when a security guard stated for us to get in our room and shut the door. We were not loud and no one had complained, I do not think we were outside the door more than one minute before he yelled at us. In fact, he probably would not have known had he not been delivering towels to a room on our floor. The second night of my hotel stay there was no hot water, so I went to bed without a shower. Upon waking up in the morning there was still no hot water. I called the front desk several times to be told that they were working on it and would not be giving any compensation. This was totally unacceptable. One hour prior to check out the warm water came back on.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Katherine G
Chester C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Boston-South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Hello Katherine G,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with the us. You indicated in your response that we did not meet all your needs and for that we are very sorry. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet all of yours and certainly not our own expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Chester Coppin
Director of Operations

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at the Courtyard South Boston the night before our cruise from Boston to Bermuda. The staff was very accommodating and allowed me to park my vehicle at the hotel during my week away. They also had a shuttle that took you to the terminal and we were promptly picked up when we returned. Thanks for helping us have a stress free vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Hello Kevin,

It was our pleasure having you stay with us prior to your cruise to Bermuda. I happen to learn that find our staff to be very accommodating. We are also glad that our Park Sleep Fly Package worked out well for you as well. Many of our guest love the shuttle service to the Black Falcon Terminal. You stress free vacation is what our goal is here at the courtyard south boston.

Sicerely,