Courtyard Boston-South Boston
$386
$356
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsolive gardenandrew stationpanera breadhome depottypical courtyardminute walkaaa ratecourtyard marriottfront desk staffsubway stationairport shuttleshuttle serviceholiday inndunkin donutsfree shuttleconvenient locationconvention center
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Recently stayed here for a night with a Park, Sleep, Fly package. The hotel was very clean and the room was very nice. There is no free breakfast or coffee which is a downside but they do have a café type area to buy such items in the morning. The shuttle to the airport was on time and very easy to use, however when we returned to Boston the shuttle took an hour or so to come get us. I called before we picked up our luggage and was told it would take about twenty minutes but as I said it took an hour. Overall it was a decent stay and this was my first park and fly experience so I will try not to take away too many points there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MainerG
Chester C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Boston-South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

HelloMainer G,

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry that all your expectations were not met as we try to meet the needs of all our guest. We ask that our guest call us after the luggage is in their possession. With the security and all that goes on at the airport makes it very difficult to have a shuttle on standby. We will make an effort to reduce the wait whenever possible. We certainly invite you back to the hotel and we hope that your next stay is more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this Hotel on New Year's Eve to attend a Boston Bruins game. Free parking was a huge bonus. Upon arriving, we enjoyed a snack at the Bistro and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend the buffalo chicken flatbread. Hotel staff was very helpful with directions and we took the short walk to the Andrew T station and were in Downtown Boston within minutes. After the hockey game and New Year's festivities, we visited the Dunkin Donuts next to the T station on our walk back to the hotel. The room was spacious, clean, and well appointed and the bathroom was updated. The shopping center next door was a bonus. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. To sum this up ... we want you to stay with us again and we love having you here as our guest.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I thought that this hotel was not only convenient to the Red Line, but also very clean. My room was very spacious, and was neat and orderly. The hotel also offers free parking, which is a godsend in Boston. You can also unwind after a long day in the hot tub and pool. The value you receive for the low cost is incredible. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scolby78

Hello scolby78,

Thank you for your comments. The experience was great because you were a great guest.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I let them know immediately, and after a couple of days a manager got back to me, insisting the room I stayed in has a clean bill of health. I beg to differ & so does my doctor and all the photos of my bitten up arms & face. I deserve a full refund but the manager will not authorize it. I then contacted Marriott Corporate with all my information and they stand behind their managers.

I'd give this hotel a "0" rating if I could. STAY AWAY!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank MrsComiskey
Chester C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Boston-South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns. We take your concerns very serious and we have a team that acts immediately to address concerns such as this. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing our guest with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. After learning about your concern we acted immediately and got a professional Pest Control Company to come in and inspect the room right away. After the inspection was completed by the professional pest control team and the Health Department, we were provided with documentation that the room was safe and free of bed bugs. Once again we take these matters very serious. We want to regain your trust and in the event that you’re in the Boston area again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheste Coppin
Director of Operation

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is especially excellent if you get a good rate. A nice Boston hotel can be pretty pricey as most everyone knows, so if you get a decent rate here definitely jump on it. The hotel is pretty new and nicely appointed all around. Everything is clean, the staff is friendly and was very helpful when I needed some assistance with the shuttle; they really went the extra mile. One thing that needs some improvement (especially for those that have never stayed here) is signage to help direct people to the hotel. The one way streets and access to the hotel can be a little tricky. Free parking is also AWESOME. Highly recommend this place. I hope they keep the quality of the property where it is.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank trainit
Chester C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Boston-South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strongly appreciate and welcome all of your comments and your business. Again thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing you on your next visit to the Boston Area.