“View your favorite music in an intimate setting”

The Paradise Rock Club
Ranked #29 of 155 Nightlife in Boston
Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you want to see a band up close this is the place to be. You can be 3 feet from the stage. The acoustics and sound was good. Loud enough but not ear-ache loud. The staff is friendly. There is a coat check. The only down side was that there was absolutely no place to sit, so if you are there for two bands be prepared to stand for 3 hours. If you get there a bit early, you can go to the pub up front, get food and drink and sit for awhile. Convenient parking at the near by Boston University's Againas Arena. Public transportation on the MBTA green line.

Here is a video that I taped from the Concert: http://youtu.be/sKtV1UC_C4k

2  Thank gwardbeeler
There are newer reviews for The Paradise Rock Club

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Love the club, it is a great place to see anyone, we saw Ian Hunter. The club is really clean including the bathrooms, which is a true pleasure! The staff is really friendly. Would go back again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Was in Boston recently and, to my delight, discovered that one of my long-time favorite reggae bands, Steel Pulse, was playing here at the Paradise Rock Club.. I was lucky enough to score tickets to the sold-out show, and my experience there was just great.. In my 60s and slowed by a bad hip, I can no longer stand for an entire show like the rest of the audience, which was pretty much all 20-30 year olds.. Here's a shout out to TJ and Benjamin for accomodating me with a chair so I could stay and fully enjoy the show, which I totally did! The acoustics were great, the band hot, the club was rockin'.. SO glad they were able to take SUCH good care of an old guy who still loves his reggae! Kudos!!

2  Thank gr5806
Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you like excellent bands and willing to stand up for over 4 hours this is the place for you. We drove a long way to see the band Marillion only to find an old run down looking building with no tables or anyplace to sit or stand other than in front of the stage. We chose to stand in the balcony just above the stage giving us a great view and sound .... Although we've passed the time in our lives for stand up rock bands -- this was worth it.

2  Thank FloridaorVermont