Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $39.99
from $39.99
from $675.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shakib was an outstanding server. He is the best. He took good care of us. He was friendly, attentive. He is what I call true customer service.
Oak bar lucky to have him.
Because of him I windup to spend the night so I can make sure I catch my flight.
Thank you Shakib.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a cocktail and snack. Unfortunately, snack never materialized. This is a class bar. I've even rated it 5 stars years ago. On my return visit, I was delighted to see the bartender from previous visit. We exchanged greetings and I told him my intentions of having a Manhattan and a bite to eat. He made me a terrific Manhattan. Perfect craftsmanship. Then he disappeared. The gentleman next to me was treated like royalty, but I felt like an afterthought. After finishing my drink, and no one still had taken my food order, I paid and moved on. The Oak Room earned my return visit before, and I was excited about that return. Next time, I'll be open to other options.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

This bar is of a higher quality than your typical bar. It is therefore also more expensive, but for a more special feeling it is worthwhile. The food was good and the service was great, and the atmosphere has definitely a more upmarket feel about it. Good cocktails. Worthwhile for a good night out.

1  Thank DarrenMilne
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Dined here several times during our stay and was good. Beer is decent and some on draft. Mixed drinks nice. Angus burger and cheese plate was good. I’d avoid the lobster roll, can probably get a better one elsewhere. They do have high chairs and crayons. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place to grab a drink with friends. Unfortunately, the Russian River Chardonnay was refrigerated and served too cold...will have a red during our next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This is a truly beautiful bar great for pre dinner and post dinner drinks. Drinks are not cheap but you are paying for the venue and the experience. Well worth a visit. Best time to visit is late.

1  Thank 1879fulham
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Really gorgeous atmospheric bar. Quick and friendly service. Worth a visit. TVs on showing sports but on mute.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

There's over 100 years of history in this bar/restaurant in the Copley Plaza (Fairmont) Hotel. What used to be the Oak Bar and Restaurant is currently the Oak Long Bar & Kitchen. Still known for it's drink menu it's a combination of elegance and hipness. The food is delicious, too. A beautiful place, across from the Boston Public Library in the hub of Copley Square. Convenient and worth dropping by.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

A hot and muggy afternoon in Boston. At Copley Plaza so walked into the Copley Fairmont and found this lovely spot. Very elegant and beautiful old bar that also has a good menu. Had a Callie Cooler named for the lab that used to be a resident. Very tasty and refreshing. Also had an order of their nuts. Extremely tasty. No hassling to stay as long as you like. Service extremely good. Does miss out on the experience

2  Thank 415elfriedem
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Just grabbed a quick lunch at the bar. The service and lobster roll were both excellent!! The meal came quick and the food was very fresh. Great atmosphere to enjoy a relaxing lunch.