“Great appetizers-good beer on tap-lots of tvs-good location”
Review of The Fours

The Fours
Ranked #29 of 155 Nightlife in Boston
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Location is perfect if you're going to the TD Garden Arena. We stopped here for some beers and an appetizer. I enjoyed everything and thought the service was good.

There are newer reviews for The Fours

Reviewed September 9, 2008

A sports bar should not be pretentious nor should it be anything but sports-specific. It should have decent food, a good beer selection, lots of memorabilia and TV's everywhere.

The Fours nails this. And more.

I am a regular there. I'm there before just about every Bruins home game and make appearances throughout the year.

I have to admit, I have a very good rappoire with the staff. When I read reviews commenting on the rudeness of the staff, I have to question the reviewers. Understand, as nice as the place is, it's still a blue collar place, so special requests when the place it packed when there is an event going on across the street are not a good idea to begin with.

That said, the bar staff is great. They have just about all of the requisite cable and dish sports packages (except international soccer & FSC) and an inordinate ammount of flat screens on which to show games.

I, for one, love the food offerings and the menu items are extremely influenced by the local sports scene.

There are many sports bars in Boston, but this is the only one with a soul.

Reviewed July 27, 2008

The food was okay-not terrible but very average. The problem was the service. Myself and four other women ate here after a BankNorthGarden event. We all could not believe how rude the waitress was. She got very annoyed whenever we asked her anything. I would never come back here agian.

Reviewed June 24, 2008

Went there after the hockey games, excellent atmosphere. Love it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boston
Reviewed July 11, 2006

Poor service, rude waitress, the Manager was worse. There are a number of better bars right beside it where the service and the atmosphere is a lot better.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member