“Don't bother spending money here. Just go”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Top of the Hub

Top of the Hub
Ranked #4 of 161 Nightlife in Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Don't bother spending money here. Just go”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We were seated down the back out of sight with no view because we had 2 children. All we wanted was a drink and to look at the view. I asked if we could be seated at the front window where the view was good and we were told that this was impossible as we were a party of 5. There were tables of 4 and plenty of lounges available and I was happy to sit my 2 year old on my lap. Clearly they did not want children here. Unfortunate for them as we would have been quite happy to spend money.

3 Thank JoGazT

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing view”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Worth going to the top of the hub for the view, if nothing else. Drinks a bit pricey, as you'd expect for such a location ($27 for a cocktail & 2 small beers) and service was a bit irritating -hovering and then magicially disappearing when the check & then change was needed!
Amazing view as the city turns from day to night and to see how far we've walked!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great View!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stopped in for champagne and to enjoy the view and words cannot describe how beautiful it was. It is absolutely breath taking and I hope to return soon to try our the dinner. The view is a must see at night so don't miss it!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank WK115
Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“An experience and a great meal”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I really enjoyed my evening at Top of the Hub. It was beautiful. Views from every table. Jazz band playing (but not too loud). Even a blimp that circled around the building all night. The whole thing felt a bit magical. :) The food and Cosmos were great. I would definitely recommend this restuarant. Also, we forgot to make reservations, so when we showed up they put us in this other room with a more limited menu. I honestly think I liked it better. It was a bit more intimate, with tons of great choices still on the menu. I'd love to return someday. If I'm ever in Boston again, I plan to.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Fab view of Boston and good cocktails”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We went one evening before dinner. Having read other reviews we knew that there is no minimum charge befor 8 pm. Everyone seemed to be congregating around the bar area but we asked for a window table and there was no problem as there were several available.
We enjoyed 2 cocktails with a very attentive waiter and fabulous views over Boston. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited December 2013