“Fabulous View”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fabulous View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you're short if time and want to see all of Boston try this fantastic bar. Don't bother with the restaurant, just go to this 52nd floor bar just before sunset, get a cocktail or a beer and enjoy an unprecedented view of Boston at day and at night, fantastic!! I hope my pictures give a good idea, they were taken within an hour of each other.
There's no cover charge to stand and admire the view, though I suggest taking some ID as the security folks at ground level are a little jumpy. It gets very crowded but the view is worth the effort

Visited September 2013
3 Thank SteveByfleet

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worst service I've ever experienced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The view is great, but that is about all. Do not come in here for a late night drink, and expect good service. I came in last night to celebrate a friend's birthday, and ordered an expensive bottle of champagne. The server poured it, and came back two minutes later to inform us that we needed to pick up the pace. We had 40 minutes left before closing. He continued to fill my glass with each and every sip, reminding me constantly that we were an inconvenience to him. I have never experienced worse service. What's worse, the management was nowhere to be found during the ordeal, and has not replied to an email about my experience. If you cannot provide guests with good service late night, than you should not be open late night, and you certainly shouldn't sell a guest a nice bottle of champagne, then rush them through its consumption. What a terrible experience. Wish I could give 0 stars.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank CBGuyinBoston
Grand Rapids, Michigan
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Tell them you're "getting drinks" then just take pictures and run”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The general consensus was that the food here is overpriced. We told the hostess that we would be getting drinks at the bar, but instead we walked past the bar and snapped several panoramas before leaving without paying the $25 minimum. No need to pay for the observation deck or overpriced food!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Freemajo
Dubai
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great view of Boston by night, plus brief history of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We got to this attraction at the last minute, but it was really worth it. Great views by night of the whole city, and lots of interesting info about Boston's history and immigrant makeup.

Visited July 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Come for the view... then leave”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Food is "good" but overpriced for the quality. Service is slow at best.
They do have live music many nights, and the view is fantastic, but you can pretty much skip it on any weekend night as the crowd kills any fun that could be had. Maybe a better lunch target, but I wouldn't go back to find out.

Visited August 2013