Aside from the adjectives in the title of my post, and what others have said, a few relevant things you might want to know:
- there is a Starbucks that opens at 5 a.m. 2 blocks away
- an amazing bakery/cafe across the street (Flour) doesn't open until 7 a.m.
- you get a discount for parking at the garage next door for $27 a day; it's only $10 if you enter after 5 p.m. and leave by 8 a.m. - great if you have to have a car for work outside the city area
- all rooms are not comparable. Mine was roomy with a very sufficient closet space, while my colleague's room down the hall was much smaller, no closet or desk or chair for the same price.
- they have a computer and printer you can use
- free wifi in the rooms works great'
- this place is a great find in an expensive city
- their website advertises "room key elevator access" which does not exist, so I don't know why that is listed. The elevators have no security access, but I never felt if was needed.More
- Free Internet