“Lunch Buffet @ Best !!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tremont Street
Transit: Green Line Boylston Street Stop Walk Down Tremont to corner to Stuart Take a Right on Stuart we are 3 doors down on the right
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the food given Indian lunch buffet are hit and miss !! The choices of veggies and chicken were standard but cooked well. They also do give you choice to order dosa in the same price of your buffet priced lunch. It's clean and service is good over all - I went twice given on a business trip and would recommend this place.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Delicious, wide choice of varied dishes, good and quick service and excellent prices. We knew we had made the right choice when we saw how many Indians were having dinner there!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Not as much variety as some other Indian buffets I've eaten, but choices that were offered were good. Only 1 dessert choice, would have liked all white-meat chicken. Great atmosphere, clean. Would go back. Lamb excellent.

1  Thank iPhoneFan
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Not the best Indian food in Boston but quite close to authentic India food in terms of options, taste, ingredient, spices etc.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

First let me say that the located is in Chinatown and next door to CPK and is easy to get to. The atmosphere was nice. That being said, we went to this restaurant based on reviews that we read here.

I dont know what kind of Indian food people in Boston are used to but wow... my entire family was UNIMPRESSED. We have been to a lot of Indian restaurants all over the US and we have very very good Indian restaurants where we are from in Cincy/Dayton/Columbus. i would put them WAY ABOVE this restaurant.

The food was average, along with the service. There was no flavor just tastede plain. No one in our group enjoyed their meal. Given this, i am further confused as to the reviews i have read by others for this place. u gotta be kidding me. i have read where people stated that this was the best or one of the best they have tasted. If so, then they TRULY dont know Indian food.

I wouldnt go back to this place and no one in my family disagrees with me

1  Thank BoroBandit