“Oh my”
Review of Tantric Indian Bistro - CLOSED

Tantric Indian Bistro
Cuisines: Indian, French
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tremont Street
Transit: Green Line Boylston Street Stop Walk Down Tremont to corner to Stuart Take a Right on Stuart we are 3 doors down on the right
Westport, Connecticut, USA
“Oh my”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Delicious, wide choice of varied dishes, good and quick service and excellent prices. We knew we had made the right choice when we saw how many Indians were having dinner there!

• Visited August 2013

southern US
“Great lunch buffet on way to Boston Common”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Not as much variety as some other Indian buffets I've eaten, but choices that were offered were good. Only 1 dessert choice, would have liked all white-meat chicken. Great atmosphere, clean. Would go back. Lamb excellent.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank iPhoneFan
New Delhi, India
“Close to authentic India food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Not the best Indian food in Boston but quite close to authentic India food in terms of options, taste, ingredient, spices etc.

Visited June 2013
Springboro, OH
“Disappointed and way overrated”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First let me say that the located is in Chinatown and next door to CPK and is easy to get to. The atmosphere was nice. That being said, we went to this restaurant based on reviews that we read here.

I dont know what kind of Indian food people in Boston are used to but wow... my entire family was UNIMPRESSED. We have been to a lot of Indian restaurants all over the US and we have very very good Indian restaurants where we are from in Cincy/Dayton/Columbus. i would put them WAY ABOVE this restaurant.

The food was average, along with the service. There was no flavor just tastede plain. No one in our group enjoyed their meal. Given this, i am further confused as to the reviews i have read by others for this place. u gotta be kidding me. i have read where people stated that this was the best or one of the best they have tasted. If so, then they TRULY dont know Indian food.

I wouldnt go back to this place and no one in my family disagrees with me

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BoroBandit
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Authentic Indian in Downtown Boston”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

During a college tour with my daughter, we had a craving for Indian food and discovered Tantric. We were staying at the Hyatt Regency and wanted a place that was within walking distance. It was a Friday night and we didn't have a reservation. The restaurant was busy, but they were able to seat us right away. We shared the vegetable pakora appetizer and chicken korma entree plus a garlic naan. The food was delicious and the service was very attentive. The decor and atmosphere are upscale - this restaurant would be a good choice for a date, family meal with older kids or business dinner.

• Visited March 2013