“Healthy options. Gluten free friendly”
Review of Tantric Indian Bistro - CLOSED

Tantric Indian Bistro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tremont Street
Transit: Green Line Boylston Street Stop Walk Down Tremont to corner to Stuart Take a Right on Stuart we are 3 doors down on the right
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I had a sproute mum Dahl bean and chic pea salad. And a vegetarian dish with cauliflower. It is the day after st. Patrick's day and my liver thanks me for the clean eating available at Tantric. The wait staff catered to my GF diet. Food was good.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for some delicious indian food ur looking at the right place. The atmosphere is great. We ordered the paneer pakora which was ok but I'm not a fan of paneer..I ordered the chicken 69 I think this was excellent. Then the butter naan was soft and crunchy and truly tandoori. The only downfall was the chicken jalfrezie it was way to dry. Server was ok..took a long time to get our check after the fact. But overall it was pretty decent. :)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Not a lot of variety in the buffet but all dishes were very good and original, the samosas were particularly good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food here isn't very great.. slightly over priced.. but the ambiance and service makes it worth a visit. Never ever think of trying the dal, its hopeless. The appetizers were great. All in all average food, great ambiance and slightly over priced for most of the items.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This Indian is certainly worth a visit, good service and quality of food, clean and fresh environment. We did not have to book, so they accept walk ins, which is great if your just walking by.