“Good meal if they have it”
Review of Sibling Rivalry - CLOSED

Neighborhood: South End
Cross street: Berkeley & Tremont
Transit: Green Line: Copley Square or Arlington Orange Line: Back Bay
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food here was good, although they seemed to be out of many items on the menu which was surprising given the already limited menu. The service was also a bit slow.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Absolutely delicious. Had mostly seafood and it was great! The service was and atmosphere was enjoyable as well.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I had a gift certificate for Sibling Rivalry and kept meaning to use it. The menu rotates and we found some items that appealed to us (we don't eat shellfish or pork and there seems to be a lot of that on the menu). The food was fantastic; the service was spectacular and even the other guests were nice (we had a nice conversation with the couple at the next table, who were repeat diners). While Boston has an abundance of restaurants to choose among, I would definitely rate this in the top of those we've visited!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Went here only because we had a gift certificate. Had never been here before. I liked the atmosphere and the service was very good. However, this is a place which brings you a large plate with three scallops on it and charges $35 dollars for it. The food was very good, but not worth the prices at all. I'd go back here for drinks, but not a dinner.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was not my first visit to Sibling Rivalry, but may be our last. The restaurant commands higher prices, but I did not feel that they delivered the quality nor the quantity that they had in the past. The service was fair, the food had a nice presentation but did not impress me with flavor. The appetizer was the most disappointing. We ordered butternut squash ravioli for the table, and they came out with two small ravioli - hardly a good choice for table of six but the price was not cheap. All but one at our table felt the quality had not met our expectations for such a well respected place.