“Great beer, great snack foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Picco Restaurant

Picco Restaurant
Ranked #145 of 3,189 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South End
Los Angeles, California
“Great beer, great snack foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wif and I shared a Mac and cheese(which they split for us) there was plenty and we had the goat cheese bruschetta. Both were delicious. The atmosphere was cozy and comfortable and the craft beer selection was excellent. The mad elf strong ale was my favorite, and my wife had the 22oz apple cider, which was a bargain! This is a great place if you are looking for some drinks and food after a long day.

Newcastle
“Best pizza we've eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were staying nearby and thought we'd try it based on TA reviews. Very lucky to get a table after only a short wait - and it was fabulous! I had the goats cheese and red pepper pizza and it was just about the best I've ever had. Partner had his favourite pepperoni and he was raving over it too. Add to that the most amazing Belgian raspberry beer and fantastic ice cream and I was in heaven. Waitress was charming. Price was really reasonable too. You must go there!

Visited October 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Don't pass this up in Boston!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

The place is small so expect to wait a little. There are many drinks options to tide you over. The pizza is wonderful. The Alsatian is perfectly topped and satisfying. I ate the small on my own. I also tried the dark chocolate, pb chip, and guava ice cream. Guava is really good! I would go back here again!

Russell, MA
“Friendly, comfortable, delicious -- what more could you ask for lunch?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spent a delightful hour here having lunch while waiting for the International Art Show to open. Very friendly server made my stay quite enjoyable (probably because I got there just before the luncheon rush -- after the rush started, service was a little slower but still efficient and friendly). First course was the Apple, Fennel, Celery, and Parsley salad, something I would never order in a million years but decided to try because -- what the heck? -- I was having a fun day off. This salad is excellent and I am determined to make it for myself at home. For my main course I had the chili and cornbread. Both were excellent though by putting the delightfully crumbly cornbread in the chili cup forced me to eat them together -- I would have preferred them separate but enjoyed them both nevertheless. For dessert I had the toasted gingerbread with boring old vanilla ice cream and it too was delicious. A glass of the Bitter American pale ale was very good accompaniment and after such a good meal, I felt far less bitter than usual.

• Visited November 2012
Puget Sound, WA
“Wonderful lunch and Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stopped by for lunch based on the recommendation of a local merchant. It was a funky pizza place with lots of tap beers and friendly service. The food was excellent. We would have come back for dinner if we had not been leaving Boston.

• Visited October 2012