“Amazing food”

Parker's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Parker's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 3,328 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tremont St.
Transit: Green Line & Red Line to Park Street. Blue Line & Orange Line to State Station.
Description: Located inside the Omni Parker House in downtown Boston, Parker's Restaurant is your destination for fine dining in Boston. Our Executive Chef, Gerry Tice celebrates nostalgic cuisine with contemporary flair at the birthplace of Boston Cream Pie, the Parker House Roll and Boston Scrod. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ate here twice during our stay. The pizza, steak sandwich and chili were all amazing! I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The man and woman at the host stand insisted on sitting our two friends who arrived first. Because of this, they couldn't find us in the computer when we arrived and it was an embarrassing battle to find out our friends were seated, waiting for us to arrive. The food tasted good, which is should for the price we paid. Slow service in the bar area. Forget valet parking, it was $28 to park while you dine and took 29 minutes to get our car delivered to us.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

After purchasing this awhile ago, and knowing the expiration date was soon up, a dear friend and I went for brunch today. The elegance of the dining area was beyond compare and the old world feel of the room added to our dining experience. The service was also superb so we felt very taken care of during our meal. The lump crab cake starter was enough for a meal so most of the lobster roll entree was taken to go. My dining companion had the Sea Coast Benedict which had the same lump crabmeat as the app., also very yummy! The Parker Rolls were a fun treat too and because we were so full, neither of us had room for the Boston Cream Pie, but maybe next time...and theremwill be one. The only draw back was a tour also booked and eating at the same time. There were a number of announcements coming from them while there, but that said, a return trip is in order soon!!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've tried almost everything on the menu, I dine out at least three times weekly, and this is one of the top dining rooms in Boston, despite the fact that very few people know it's there. The scallops are large, cooked perfectly, and have a creamy turnip purée underneath, with slivers of turnip "chips" on top. The Schrod is moist, tender, and flavorful. The New York sirloin is plentiful, tasty and cooked just as ordered. The rack of lamb and the salmon are Also favorites. It's not so much that each dish is cooked just right, but that All selections are fresh, and the sauces and sides always compliment with their own unique flavors, and are never used to mask any cooking deficiencies. The seared foie gras is very good, and the crab cakes have quite a bit of crab and are fresh and moist. I love the escargot, and last night I had a new item, pumpkin ravioli. Delicious. I could comment on all the entrees and starters, but it would be more of the same. Excellent, unique, creative. Compared to recent dining at No. 9 Park, with minuscule portions, nothing remarkable about the menu or the cooking, and a ridiculously priced wine list, for 1/3 the cost, a much much better kitchen, dining room, and elegant old world service can be found at Parker's. it sounds like I work there but I don't ... I just eat out a lot and I appreciate good food and good cooking and elegant, professional service.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Four of us had dinner there last weekend and we absolutely love the Parker House. The decor is awesome and not found like this often in Boston. We had crab cakes and oysters for appetizers. We ordered two sirloin steaks, one filet mignon and and one scallop dinner. The boston creme pie and the cheesecake topped off a great meal. Our waitress was excellent and never rushed us. It was a very enjoyable evening for our foursome. Also, the manhattans for the men and the wine for the women were perfest choices. Will return.