“Nice meal, spotty service though” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harborside Grill

Harborside Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harborside Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #361 of 3,179 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Take the Blue Line to Airport Station. Please call 617-568-1234 for our free complimentary shuttle.
London, United Kingdom
“Nice meal, spotty service though”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ate a sort of decadent meal here on our first night in Boston after arriving very hungry from an international flight. Martinis were very good and I also enjoyed my scallops. The crabcakes were just sort of so-so but my wife's cobb salad was very good. We enjoyed the wines although there was an enormous markup on them.

Breakfast was good over the next several days although if you order off the menu be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait until you are just ready to give up and leave the restaurant entirely.

Not a great restaurant, but certainly worth at least one meal if staying at the hotel.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Dunbarton
“Mixed quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Two dinners at the restaurant revealed very mixed quality in food and beverages. The cocktails and clam chowder were excellent, but the bolognaise suace was below par. Also a dinner salad with lobster was mediocre. There may be better restaurants downtown.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Danbury, Connecticut
“Very satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Over the course of a three day business trip, I ended up eating here for 1 breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was very pleased with each experience. The breakfast I had a Belgium waffle with pears on top, something I haven't seen before that was very tasty. The lunch I had a burger that wasn't anything very special, but our server was extremely friendly. For the dinner I had my very first lobster roll which I was definitely happy with as well as a very tasty clam chowder.

Slightly overpriced, but not too bad. If you are staying in the hotel I would definitely recommend eating here

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ron S
Houston, Texas
“Best lobster bisque in the world...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Seriously...in the world. The restaurant is beautiful, on the water...wait staff was fantastic...but the BISQUE! Oh my gosh...I would love to know their secret! Really great location, though - can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2012
Maine
“Great food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had a great time, the food was excellent as was the wait staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as a must on your visit.

Visited November 2012