“Mixed quality”
Review of Harborside Grill

Harborside Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harborside Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #359 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Take the Blue Line to Airport Station. Please call 617-568-1234 for our free complimentary shuttle.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Two dinners at the restaurant revealed very mixed quality in food and beverages. The cocktails and clam chowder were excellent, but the bolognaise suace was below par. Also a dinner salad with lobster was mediocre. There may be better restaurants downtown.

There are newer reviews for Harborside Grill

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Over the course of a three day business trip, I ended up eating here for 1 breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was very pleased with each experience. The breakfast I had a Belgium waffle with pears on top, something I haven't seen before that was very tasty. The lunch I had a burger that wasn't anything very special, but our server was extremely friendly. For the dinner I had my very first lobster roll which I was definitely happy with as well as a very tasty clam chowder.

Slightly overpriced, but not too bad. If you are staying in the hotel I would definitely recommend eating here

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Seriously...in the world. The restaurant is beautiful, on the water...wait staff was fantastic...but the BISQUE! Oh my gosh...I would love to know their secret! Really great location, though - can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had a great time, the food was excellent as was the wait staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as a must on your visit.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had breakfast here while staying at the Hyatt just before Hurricane Sandy hit. I ordered off the menu as I didn't want to load up on food at the buffet. My meal was well-cooked and the service was decent. Coffee was quite good.