Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
I could just leave it at that but really I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
A frequent visitor to Boston over the years, this is by far the best - and quirkiest - spot in which I've ever stayed - outstripping the Sheraton, Park Plaza and Hilton by a mile (the other accommodations I've previously used)
Fantastic location, just five mins walk from Faneuil Hall, with spectacular views over the harbour. Our room had windows that faced both onto the city skyline and another facing the sea.
The wooden beam and post cathedral ceilings are stunning and the (spotlessly clean)room was very spacious and came equipped with leather sofa and extremely comfortable bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Boston's waterfront in the historic North End and steps from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina is at the end of historic Commercial Wharf. Newly renovated, The Inn offers ten guest rooms distinguished by award winning architecture and unique nautical styling. Five rooms have private decks and 9 rooms have soaking tubs or shower/bathtub combination. Enjoy the peaceful environment and beautiful harbor views of Boston Yacht Haven - a place you will call "Your home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn And Marina
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina Hotel Boston